Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUDad
https://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/ar ... 87791.html

1. Cancel the season?
2. Games without fans?
3. What about big "money" games for g5 teams? Can the guarantee be paid if these is no ticket or concession sales? Will TV make up the difference since there would be more eyeballs watching TV?
4. What happens if a few members of a football team come down with the virus? Will they have to forfeit games because of a quarantine? How would that affect rankings and qualifying for bowl games?

I can see these things happening with everyone going full blown CYA in an election year. One reason I ask this is that I was considering buying tickets for VT and State games. Don't know if its wise to do so right now. Would I get money back if any games were canceled?
LUDad wrote: March 11th, 2020, 5:40 pm
Purple Haize wrote: March 11th, 2020, 11:52 am With all the Transfer LU has? The End Times
With the announcement of no fans at NCAA BB tournament games, this post might be a bit prophetic. Play Basketball
This is not going to last long by then, unless media carries it in order to get more viewership than they claim to receive :lol:
In my opinion, the Democrats are behind all this. They eventually will blame it all on President Trump. Most democrats are sorry individuals, who will stoop to the lowest level. For proof, see the Virginia General Assembly.
DOE Report

Looks like the DOE is getting warmed up... Gra[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]