Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
Please tell me I am not the only one. We renewed our Flames club membership. We are unable to order football season tickets as a Flame club member. the system only allows general admission. Just me?
By CCWMichael
No, it does not sound right. I try to select my seats, or in this case should be section with points and level being priority but the only option is to buy into GA.
By LUOrange
LU 57 wrote: December 23rd, 2019, 12:12 am
Purple Haize wrote: December 23rd, 2019, 12:05 am They may not have started yet
Right. Seat selection is not usually until spring some time or maybe summer; cannot remember.
Last year, if you wanted to keep your seat they opened up renewals around the last week of January. Then if you wanted to change your seat, you had to wait til around the first week of February in order to give the original seat owner the first opportunity to renew. We changed last year, and will probably change again.
By CCWMichael
Unfortunately the e-mail they sent me asked to renew club for 2020 then gave directions for purchasing tickets or at least reserving my selection status. The ticket and renewal information was in the "Liberty wins the Cure Bowl!!" e-mail all club members received December 22.
If they advertise it ......
By ForeverAFlame2012
CCWMichael wrote: December 23rd, 2019, 10:48 am Unfortunately the e-mail they sent me asked to renew club for 2020 then gave directions for purchasing tickets or at least reserving my selection status. The ticket and renewal information was in the "Liberty wins the Cure Bowl!!" e-mail all club members received December 22.
I was able to log-in directly after and reserve my seats for 2020. I renewed my FC membership and did two tickets in West Reserved Benchback section like last year. Did you click on the button that said Flames Club Season Tickets? I thought it was actually pretty smooth to purchase.
By Ewglenn
ballcoach15 wrote: December 23rd, 2019, 11:27 am I hope they do better job on season tickets than they did my bowl game ticket.

I requested an aisle seat, but got a middle of the row seat.
They probably knew you weren’t going to be happy anyways so they gave you what they had.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
The more you give to the flames club, the higher you were on the priority list so I am sure that had something to do with it. There were plenty of open seats from what I could see on tv, you could've moved @ballcoach15
By CCWMichael
ForeverAFlame2012 wrote: December 23rd, 2019, 11:43 am
CCWMichael wrote: December 23rd, 2019, 10:48 am Unfortunately the e-mail they sent me asked to renew club for 2020 then gave directions for purchasing tickets or at least reserving my selection status. The ticket and renewal information was in the "Liberty wins the Cure Bowl!!" e-mail all club members received December 22.
I was able to log-in directly after and reserve my seats for 2020. I renewed my FC membership and did two tickets in West Reserved Benchback section like last year. Did you click on the button that said Flames Club Season Tickets? I thought it was actually pretty smooth to purchase.
Yes. I renewed my membership level which gets me into the club seating. logged in I then click on FB season tickets, Then FC season tickets when I am asked to login again to which I only get general admission options. I am Coaches level so this should not be.
By CCWMichael
I try by clicking directly on West reserved bencbacks and am not getting options but to be a Flames club member ..... and my only option is to buy single game tickets fror NM state (not funny).
Smooth not is this end on.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 23rd, 2019, 12:02 pm The more you give to the flames club, the higher you were on the priority list so I am sure that had something to do with it. There were plenty of open seats from what I could see on tv, you could've moved @ballcoach15
He’s not used to being a paying customer
thepostman, ballcoach15 liked this
By CCWMichael
ForeverAFlame2012 wrote: December 23rd, 2019, 11:43 am
I am pretty jealous at this point. I am still unable to conduct a transaction. It makes zero sense to me.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]