Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Yacht Rock wrote: December 23rd, 2019, 11:21 am It's a ministry. Cut them some slack.
Yacht Rock wrote: December 23rd, 2019, 6:39 pm @ballcoach15 When you pay money for a specific seat you should show loyalty to that seat. Changing seats is ruining the live event experience. NCAA needs to crack down on seat transfers.
@Yacht Rock is on fire in this thread.
thepostman, Purple Haize, JK37 and 2 others liked this
By CCWMichael
I phoned the ticket offices today and all started well.
Then ....
Short story I assured the young lady I was glad she was struggling as it assured me I was not going bat guano crazy.
She had trouble finding me and my name is a unique identifier.
Then I had to read the email to her that asked me to purchase season tickets. Good thing I save things like an accountant who does not have offshore accounts.
She was unable to process my request after two attempts and I was put on hold.
I was a bit concerned at this point.
She informed me her supervisor Drew would have to handle my sale. the details beyond here are unimportant as he was able to process my season tickets for next year. :football :football :football
thepostman, PAmedic liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote: January 6th, 2020, 5:06 pm I phoned the ticket offices today and all started well.
Then ....
Short story I assured the young lady I was glad she was struggling as it assured me I was not going bat guano crazy.
She had trouble finding me and my name is a unique identifier.
Then I had to read the email to her that asked me to purchase season tickets. Good thing I save things like an accountant who does not have offshore accounts.
She was unable to process my request after two attempts and I was put on hold.
I was a bit concerned at this point.
She informed me her supervisor Drew would have to handle my sale. the details beyond here are unimportant as he was able to process my season tickets for next year. :football :football :football
Interesting. I reupped my Flamer Membership and they said they will be doing it like last time. So we haven’t gotten our tickets yet. You must be big time :D
By CCWMichael
My big time is only Liberty ticketing big time.
I had the email that I could purchase now. I guess they honored that. I was told it is the same as last year. So, the clarification is I have paid for our tickets but same as last year my requested seats are not set until selection day.
I feel like I need an agent for seat draft day.
By cruzan_flame13
Just bought my tickets for the 2020 season. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit hesitant to buy tickets, but I want to support the boys and hopefully they make a lot of historic achievements along the way.
By cruzan_flame13
SumItUp wrote: February 1st, 2020, 10:12 am Why were you hesitant to buy tickets?
Mainly because I figured that I can just stay home and watch the game. Nonetheless I thought about the future of the program and the game experience that I will not have sitting on a couch. Other reasons were that people would gladly take my place if they didn't live far away and that we will have a more improved (hopefully) offense and defense on the field.
SumItUp liked this

Agreed Cruzan. Memphis just got $5 million a […]

New Mexico State

Crazy game, should have won it about an hour and a[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]