Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Anyone know the veracity of this tweet? I’m sure it’s not true but fun to think about haha

">
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If we go undefeated, I'll almost bet the farm that LU will be better than at least one team in CFP.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:17 pm If we go undefeated, I'll almost bet the farm that LU will be better than at least one team in CFP.
How much is your farm worth?
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:17 pm If we go undefeated, I'll almost bet the farm that LU will be better than at least one team in CFP.
If “better than” is the judgment, what does undefeated have to do with it?

(Why do I do this to myself?)
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
And 8+ teams with a legitimate case that they do. Same as every year. What’s your point?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
My point is, there will be one team in CFP, that should not be there.

For the record, that team will probably be from Ohio.
By ASOR Forums Admin
Posts Custom
WHICH 2020 UNIFORM WAS YOUR FAVORITE COMBO?
By: Jon Manson

Liberty is awaiting word on whether or not the Flames will receive a bowl invitation and where that will be. While word could come any day, let’s take a look back at the uniforms Liberty wore this season.

The Flames had brand new blue uniforms this season to go along with new white and red helmets and new white uniforms last year. In total, Liberty has 27 different uniform combinations. Here’s what they wore in each game this season, which one was your favorite?
As the 2020 season regular season wraps up we look back at the season a little bit. What was your favorite uniform combo this season?
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 7:59 pm Mark it down, there will be one team in CFP, that doesn't belong.
...but you also believe that the "G5" and "P5" should "merge." :lol:
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
How does LU not get Virginia? :dontgetit
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: January 21st, 2021, 8:54 pm How does LU not get Virginia? :dontgetit
It’s an imperialism map- you gain the land of the opponent you beat. When you lose, you lose all of your land until you beat another team who has land and take theirs. The land we have on this map is all of the land Coastal gained this year, which we took when we beat them. We had already lost ours, as someone said, when we lost to NC State.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: January 22nd, 2021, 9:51 am
Cider Jim wrote: January 21st, 2021, 8:54 pm How does LU not get Virginia? :dontgetit
It’s an imperialism map- you gain the land of the opponent you beat. When you lose, you lose all of your land until you beat another team who has land and take theirs. The land we have on this map is all of the land Coastal gained this year, which we took when we beat them. We had already lost ours, as someone said, when we lost to NC State.
Not quite 100 % accurate. We didn't get Mass. from Coastal. We beat them the week after we lost all the land we had accrued earlier to NC St.
By BlueBlood
Actually I think UMass lost its own land in its very first game. Georgia Southern took it. CCU took it from Georgia Southern, and we took it from CCU.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
BlueBlood wrote: January 22nd, 2021, 1:51 pm Actually I think UMass lost its own land in its very first game. Georgia Southern took it. CCU took it from Georgia Southern, and we took it from CCU.
That makes sense. I really hadn't thought it through well enough. One thing for sure, it's all about finishing strong.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]