Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By tyndal23
Yea I watched most of it. Score closer than reality - JSU dominated LOC. FIU looked awful.
By sstaedtler
Won't help us because no one cares but FIU was missing a TON of players tonight vs. Jacksonville State.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
Don't forget North Alabama led JSU 17-14 with 4 seconds left in 3rd quarter. Though they ended up losing to JSU 24-17, they played really really well. Dont' let the FIU loss to JSU tempt you to think that win means nothing for LU.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Wake (who is awful but has a good QB) just beat Tech :shock:
stokesjokes liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Tech is awful. Waaaaay overrated. VT isn’t going to even be that big of a win for LU.
Last edited by JK37 on October 24th, 2020, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Jonathan Carone
JK37 wrote: October 24th, 2020, 9:10 pm Tech is awful. Waaaaay overrated. Next week isn’t going to even be that big of a win for LU.
Considering we’re off next week, I’d agree.
JK37, LUOrange liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote: October 24th, 2020, 9:23 pm
stokesjokes wrote: October 24th, 2020, 8:20 pm NC State got walloped too. Coastal might legitimately be the best team we play.
Please, try to be serious. 8) 8)
I’m not saying Coastal is great, but I’m not so sure VT or NC State are either
By ASOR Forums Admin
Posts Custom
A LOOK AT THE TRUE FRESHMEN MAKING CONTRIBUTIONS FOR LIBERTY FOOTBALL
By: Jon Manson

Under Liberty head coach Hugh Freeze, the Flames continue to break in better recruiting classes than LU has seen each and every year. The current true freshmen class has had several players make impacts through the early part of the season and help Liberty to a 6-0 record.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
247 sports calls Liberty the most underrated team in the country questioning why Marshall and Coastal are in the top 25 but not the flames but then went on to say

“With the aforementioned matchup with Virginia Tech still on the schedule as well as games against N.C. State and Coastal Carolina, there's a real chance the Flames could finish 11-0 with a shot at major noise in the polls.”

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/ ... ssion=true
ballcoach15, LUOrange liked this
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Give them their moment to dream, jk37. Don't be such a killjoy. The reality of the back half of the schedule will be in our faces soon enough.

LUOrange liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
"With the aforementioned matchup with Virginia Tech still on the schedule as well as games against N.C. State and Coastal Carolina, there's a real chance the Flames could finish 11-0 with a shot at major noise in the polls."
After Central Florida went undefeated a few years back, Orlando gave them a National Championship PARADE. I hope Lynchburg will do the same for us. :lol: :koolaid
ballcoach15, LUOrange liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Indys are off to a good start. I realize ND is temporarily in the ACC for one season. But counting them, ND, Army, BYU and Liberty are like 23 and 1 or something like that :wink:
Liberty22 liked this
By BlueBlood
Remember when our ACC opponents were so livid about LU’s COVID protocols?

Hearing this morning that Clemson didn’t contact-trace quarantine anyone after Lawrence tested positive.
stokesjokes, Liberty22 liked this
By cruzan_flame13
BlueBlood wrote: October 31st, 2020, 9:26 am Remember when our ACC opponents were so livid about LU’s COVID protocols?

Hearing this morning that Clemson didn’t contact-trace quarantine anyone after Lawrence tested positive.
It's obvious that is was not only about protocols. They were hoping that their hateful articles would cause their AD's to cancel our games. They hate us so badly that they were desperate to demonize us by putting words in our coaches mouth smh
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]