Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
This is a special time at a special place. We locked down one of the best triple option offenses in the country. I really look forward to what this could mean in the short and long term for us
sstaedtler, LU 57 liked this
By BlueBird
Congratulations, Liberty. Y'all came out and made a huge statement win.

I wish I knew what our coaching staff was thinking. This was just a weird game from the start.

I was surprised at the performance of both defenses in the first half. But y'all made the right adjustments and really burned us good down the second half.

Congratulations again. You earned this one.
Liberty22, FLAMEfromBAMA, LU 57 and 5 others liked this
By Logic
Way to go Flames!! And don’t worry, i won’t mention anything about FCS success or moving up as an independent and Bowl Games. But FWIW...I’ll trade GS’s six FCS nattys for this Bowl Game victory!!!
ballcoach15 liked this
By Logic
Jonathan Carone wrote: December 21st, 2019, 8:16 pm Scott Symons is the key to how good we are in the future. If he dialed up this game plan with transitional players, I can’t imagine what he’s going to do with a defense full of experienced FBS guys.
Yes. This. Hope he got a nice boost from the Freeze extension!!
By LU 57
BJWilliams wrote: December 21st, 2019, 7:26 pm This is a special time at a special place. We locked down one of the best triple option offenses in the country. I really look forward to what this could mean in the short and long term for us
Especially when you start plugging in the recruits this staff is pulling in. Good times ahead!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
BlueBird wrote: December 21st, 2019, 8:06 pm Congratulations, Liberty. Y'all came out and made a huge statement win.

I wish I knew what our coaching staff was thinking. This was just a weird game from the start.

I was surprised at the performance of both defenses in the first half. But y'all made the right adjustments and really burned us good down the second half.

Congratulations again. You earned this one.
I noticed at times, the GS coaches spent more time trying to get fans fired up, than actual coaching
By sstaedtler
Can't believe the defense was that good and overcame some of Buckshot's mistakes. If only they played this way vs. Rutgers...I think the extra rest helped. The defense was fresh like it was vs. Syracuse in week 1. And the game plan obviously was excellent vs. triple option. So happy for Freeze and the university.
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has a […]

UTEP

Need a series win to clinch regular season title, […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Venzant is transferring to Abilene Christian, a co[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]