Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By tyndal23
JusT listened to ASOR Podcast with Ian and Lemioner - great stuff. Fun to witness ASOR grow in confidence and stature - great questions and reciprocal respect from AD - go back a year ago and grade yourself on interview skills and filling air time smoothly vs now - impressive. Proud alumn - jealous I didn’t make the trip.
By rtb72
So wish my family and I were leaving earlier. I hope by chance to still meet some of you...but we want be in till around 10 p.m. tomorrow night. Nevertheless, I hope in the future this opportunity might once again come around. Thanks ASOR for organizing. Look forward to LU's bowl debut!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 20th, 2019, 12:45 am
Purple Haize wrote: December 19th, 2019, 9:43 pm Thankfully you aren’t holding at the place ballcoach is staying!

https://slate.com/human-interest/2013/0 ... story.html
Come on down .
The Villages sounds a bit too festive for my tastes :D
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 20th, 2019, 11:55 am I am lodging in Palm Coast. Cider will represent me at the meet and greet
Code for “The Villages”
ballcoach15 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I couldn't make it either. We're in Orlando now, but we didn't get here until until after 8:00. Sounds like you had a GREAT turnout though.
By rtb72
Sounds like a fun time and a great turn out. I wish we had arrived in time. What would the chances be of considering this for maybe and an anticipated well attended home game?
2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point gu[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://x.com/ChrisVannini/status/17825216333887[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are a […]

New Mexico State

1 change and a couple of tweaks. But we swung ba[…]