Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
I saw this talked about in other threads so I thought I would start here for those who are curious.
Please add to the list for your area.
I have DTV and it will be shown on Channel 221 (in PA) CBSSNHD
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I don't have access to CBS SportsNet so I will probably sign up for a free trial for one of the streaming services that carries it.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 15th, 2019, 12:11 pm I don't have access to CBS SportsNet so I will probably sign up for a free trial for one of the streaming services that carries it.
YouTubeTv does
By VarsityLu
My son has a basketball game on Saturday at 3:00. It's kind of a big game and I want to be there. Does anyone know if YouTube TV allows viewers to watch games asynchronously like ESPN+ does? My hope is to avoid any news and watch the game replay at like 6:00 on Saturday. Will I be able to do this?
By socal_flame
You can record the game to your library on YouTube TV and watch it at any time. There is unlimited storage on how many programs you can record and I think they will keep it for one year.
By VarsityLu
So, I don't have YouTube TV yet...probably going to do the free trial for the game. Do I need to set it to record ahead of time or in do I have to do that when the game starts? I know I sound like a technology idiot...I just don't want to miss the game.
By socal_flame
VarsityLu wrote: December 19th, 2019, 1:01 pm So, I don't have YouTube TV yet...probably going to do the free trial for the game. Do I need to set it to record ahead of time or in do I have to do that when the game starts? I know I sound like a technology idiot...I just don't want to miss the game.
No problem I'm glad to help and you're definitely not an idiot. You need to set it up to record ahead of time. I already have mine set up to record. The free trial is the way to go. Sign up for that and then search Liberty - Georgia Southern and the game will come up. You will see a + sign on the right side of the page for the game. Select the + sign and the game will be recorded. The game will show up in your Library to view.
VarsityLu liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Is CBS Sports HQ the same thing as CBS Sports Net?

I’m on the CBS tv app
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
No. They don't stream CBS sports net. I signed up for a free trial YouTube TV and will be watching that way.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 21st, 2019, 10:11 am No. They don't stream CBS sports net. I signed up for a free trial YouTube TV and will be watching that way.
You should keep it. I switched and love it. Of course now I have 4 other streaming services but still way cheaper than Directv
By fan00
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: December 21st, 2019, 9:54 am Is CBS Sports HQ the same thing as CBS Sports Net?

I’m on the CBS tv app
I am watching on the CBS Sports HQ app separate from the CBS All Access App. I just signed in through my TV provider. Don't know if that helps.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
oh that worked? Last time I needed to watch CBS SportsNet that didn't work. Awesome.

Agreed Cruzan. Memphis just got $5 million a […]

New Mexico State

Crazy game, should have won it about an hour and a[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]