Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BlueBird
Congrats on getting to your first bowl game in your first year as full FBS members! That's not an easy feat to accomplish. Especially as an Independent.

I look forward to playing you all in Orlando. I think this will be a good game. Hopefully with my Blue Birds coming out on top. :wink:

Hail Southern! GATA!
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
It is always great to have fans come over here to get their insight. Thanks again for stopping by. I wish I was making the trip down for the game but there are plenty making the trip. Should be a good time!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Welcome to the board, bluebird. I hear this is your first bowl game that's not played in the state of Alabama. Is that true?
By BlueBird
Cider Jim wrote: December 11th, 2019, 9:52 am Welcome to the board, bluebird. I hear this is your first bowl game that's not played in the state of Alabama. Is that true?
Correct. We played in the GoDaddy bowl in Mobile in 2015, and the Camellia Bowl in Montgomery last year.
By BlueBird
thepostman wrote: December 11th, 2019, 9:49 am It is always great to have fans come over here to get their insight. Thanks again for stopping by. I wish I was making the trip down for the game but there are plenty making the trip. Should be a good time!
How are you ticket sales going? Eagle Nation always travels well. The Camellia Bowl last year had over 17k and a vast majority of that were Eagle fans. We've sold somewhere around 2.5-3k for the Cure Bowl already. I'd expect us to have 9-10k at the very least.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
From the outside looking in, it looks like ticket sales are going fairly well but there hasn't anything publically said about specific numbers.
By Eagle76
I've read , from the ticket office fan on our site, we were around 4k as of yesterday, but that doesn't include the ppl buying from somewhere else. I wouldn't be surprised if we bring at least 8k to the bowl to support Eagle Nation!
Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]

Longwood

Did you make the trip to Farmville?

G5 Playoff Only

We DO NOT want this. This is Division 1AA all ove[…]