Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If it wasn't for the service academies running the Triple Option, I wish NCAA would outlaw it. Reminds me of a high school offense. I recall the first time Virginia Tech played Georgia Tech, after Paul Johnson became coach. I said I'd never go to another GT game while Johnson is there, and I didn't.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 17th, 2019, 12:30 pm
Purple Haize wrote: December 17th, 2019, 9:20 am
thepostman wrote: December 17th, 2019, 9:00 am A quick turnaround ticket from DC just dropped a ton making it really tempting.
Do it. You will always regret it if you don’t. Remember they can’t repossess a memory!!
Its already gone..
You won’t be able to live with the guilt
By rtb72
Dalegarz1 wrote: December 17th, 2019, 10:12 am Is anyone planning on going to the block party at the train station?
My family will be getting in late on Friday and that's where we HOPE to spend most of our time prior to the game.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I checked in with Ballcoach a few minutes ago, and he's driving his rental car though the Carolinas, so if you see an old guy with a bike rack on his car, get out of his way!
LU 57, ballcoach15 liked this
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
We arrived in Orlando today and I’m excited to be here. For 30+ years, I’ve anticipated this week. Tomorrow, we go to Disney World. On Saturday, we get one more opportunity to pull for our team and watch the Seniors play their final game. Playing in one of the lowest bowl games is better than FCS playoffs. It’s not even close.

I wasn’t sure that we’d be able to come this year due to a number of challenges, but I couldn’t miss the first bowl game. I know that there are a number of you that were in similar positions and were unable to make it work for this game. I know you want to be here.

Will there be a FlameFans (ASOR) meetup? If so, when and where? Will it be for kids too?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: December 19th, 2019, 7:25 pm Will there be a FlameFans (ASOR) meetup? If so, when and where? Will it be for kids too?

Sum this was posted earlier. Was there ever an update with more details?

Hoping to get it finalized today. We're planning on Friday night immediately after the Battle of the Bands. The basketball team plays that night so it will be a watch party around that game. More details to come.
By LU 57
Cider Jim wrote: December 19th, 2019, 7:53 pm
SumItUp wrote: December 19th, 2019, 7:25 pm Will there be a FlameFans (ASOR) meetup? If so, when and where? Will it be for kids too?

Sum this was posted earlier. Was there ever an update with more details?

Hoping to get it finalized today. We're planning on Friday night immediately after the Battle of the Bands. The basketball team plays that night so it will be a watch party around that game. More details to come.
My daughter (LU freshman next year) and I just got on the plane. Planning to hit Universal in the morning and then the pep rally. Would be interested in a a meet up with others for the hoops game.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote: December 12th, 2019, 9:18 am
A Sea of Red wrote: December 10th, 2019, 9:49 am We're going to plan an ASOR meet & greet in Orlando for those that are going. Stay tuned for more details. We're looking at Friday night as of right now.
99% sure this will be happening at the NBC Sports Grill & Brew at 6000 Universal Blvd in Orlando on Friday, December 20 from 6-8p. This is at Universal City Walk, the same location as the Cure Bowl Pep Rally and Battle of the Bands happening from 5-6. Go to the Battle of the Bands, walk over to the ASOR meet & greet.

We're still working on finalizing all the details.
Reminder about the ASOR meetup plans for those who are there. I'm sure @A Sea of Red will share more details tonight or tomorrow.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 19th, 2019, 7:16 pm I checked in with Ballcoach a few minutes ago, and he's driving his rental car though the Carolinas, so if you see an old guy with a bike rack on his car, get out of his way!
Ball coach is passing through Savannah,
DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll:

Some statistics

After doing some checking, I discovered that in […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Just remember that fine academic institution, L[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]