Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUGrad2000
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: December 16th, 2019, 11:10 am
LUGrad2000 wrote: December 16th, 2019, 11:05 am Can't be 4K left. We probably have 2k left. No paper tickets, only mobile.

https://csnbbs.com/thread-890027-post-1 ... id16547430

I saw my seat assignments when I logged in to the club website. I'll check it again to see how it works.
Logged in and have my seats as well. I asked for 109 got sec 10. Have a feeling I will be able to move up to 109 at game time.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Well my phone is an android and I'm using windows 10 on my PC. Can't get the Apple Store link they provide to work with either.

I use bootcamp on the PC so I flipped to Mac. I popped it up there but found no way to print the popup with barcode and I don't plan to bring my PC to the game. HELP! :lol:
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Flames club said to log in at Curebowl.com/mytix

I did, registered and can see my tickets. Looks like payment hasn't transferred yet. Still can't view barcode or click print.

Using bootcamp I toggled from windows 10 to macOS on my PC and went to the flames club site clicked add to apple wallet and got the pop up with barcode. Made a couple of copies and saved.

Good luck if you don't have an iphone :lol:
By rtb72
Called Flames Club about being able to see my tickets but not having them sent via cell, yet. They said they had not sent ANY emails out yet, but everything was on schedule (whatever that means). I'm assuming by tomorrow.
By ForeverAFlame2012
I got an email from the ticket office late last night that told me how to download my tickets. It said www.curebowl.com/mytix. I was able to get in on my phone, save it to my Apple wallet, and even transfer some of the tickets to a friend who is also going to the game.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 17th, 2019, 9:00 am A quick turnaround ticket from DC just dropped a ton making it really tempting.
Do it. You will always regret it if you don’t. Remember they can’t repossess a memory!!
SumItUp, JK37, ballcoach15 liked this
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
LUGrad2000 wrote: December 17th, 2019, 10:37 am Weather.com is calling for 70% chance of rain Saturday.
Of course because were playing against TO offense and our strength is through the air. :roll:

If true and it rains all game I have even less confidence.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: December 17th, 2019, 9:20 am
thepostman wrote: December 17th, 2019, 9:00 am A quick turnaround ticket from DC just dropped a ton making it really tempting.
Do it. You will always regret it if you don’t. Remember they can’t repossess a memory!!
Its already gone..
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
LUGrad2000 wrote: December 17th, 2019, 10:37 am Weather.com is calling for 70% chance of rain Saturday.
AccuWeather shows a 40% chance of a shower. Does anyone know if row F, upper deck is under the overhang. I guess it's not to big a deal at 75 degrees :lol:
Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]