Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Jonathan Carone
Thought it'd be good to have a place to track any of our guys who are transferring out and in.

Last Updated 12/4

Mason Cunningham - QB
Lionell McConnell - WR
By Class of 20Something
Jonathan Carone wrote: December 4th, 2019, 9:13 pm Thought it'd be good to have a place to track any of our guys who are transferring out and in.

Last Updated 12/4

Mason Cunningham - QB
Lionell McConnell - WR
They both transfered before the season.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 4th, 2019, 10:25 pm 2 Auburn players entered portal today. A linebacker and wide receiver.
Do they have names?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: December 4th, 2019, 10:59 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: December 4th, 2019, 10:25 pm 2 Auburn players entered portal today. A linebacker and wide receiver.
Do they have names?
Michael Harris LB
Marquis McClain WR

Both are reserves. I will try to get their "40 times" tomorrow.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Great idea for a thread to keep track of guys transferring in and out. So let's keep this strictly about that.

If you'd like to start a thread on all of the SEC players in the transfer portal you can start an SEC thread in the Non-LU Sports subforum @ballcoach15
By tyndal23
Or as an ASOR board moderator - postman - u can create an LU Transfer Portal ( or rename this thread )
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 5th, 2019, 12:15 am Great idea for a thread to keep track of guys transferring in and out. So let's keep this strictly about that.

If you'd like to start a thread on all of the SEC players in the transfer portal you can start an SEC thread in the Non-LU Sports subforum @ballcoach15
I had thought about that prior to posting. But in this case, people need to think about it.then they can realize why I put it here.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
It's scary, but I think I know how ballcoach's mind works: we will have an Auburn QB next year. Maybe he's giving the hard sell to two of his old teammates to join him at LU with a former SEC coach who beat Bama twice.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 5th, 2019, 7:34 am
It's scary, but I think I know how ballcoach's mind works: we will have an Auburn QB next year. Maybe he's giving the hard sell to two of his old teammates to join him at LU with a former SEC coach who beat Bama twice.
You forget that fraudcoach doesn’t think a school should take players from the transfer portal. He thinks it’s unethical and ruining college athletics. Surely he wouldn’t be insinuating that LU partake in this particularly tawdry practice :dontgetit
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
tyndal23 wrote: December 5th, 2019, 1:34 am Or as an ASOR board moderator - postman - u can create an LU Transfer Portal ( or rename this thread )
Or fraudcoach can learn to do it himself instead of relying on others to do his work for him.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: December 5th, 2019, 8:00 am
You forget that fraudcoach doesn’t think a school should take players from the transfer portal. He thinks it’s unethical and ruining college athletics. Surely he wouldn’t be insinuating that LU partake in this particularly tawdry practice :dontgetit
In Ballcoach's mind, if this makes Auburn worse and LU and Bama better, it's a WIN-WIN-WIN.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 5th, 2019, 8:07 am
Purple Haize wrote: December 5th, 2019, 8:00 am
In Ballcoach's mind, if this makes Auburn worse and LU and Bama better, it's a WIN-WIN-WIN.
So you are saying he doesn’t have a strong set of Convictions ? In his world all ethics are situational? OMG. He is an ultra Liberal
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 5th, 2019, 7:34 am
Study Study

:football :football
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Anything updated in 2019 ?
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: December 5th, 2019, 3:38 pm As of yesterday we didn’t have anyone transferring out.
Or in ?
By R i
Registration Days Posts
If a Malik Willis caliber player on defensive side of the ball was out there lurking, I hope our coaches find him.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]