Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
Our last home game before the bowl game. So, who were your top 3 favorite performances:

1. Frankie Hickson - 4 yards shy of rushing for 200! Need I say more, but I will. His tenacity, leadership and grit throughout the game was worth the price of admission.

2. Tyren Dupree - he stepped up from the first defensive series when he basically picked off the option pitch to the running back and then continued to play well even after Solomon got ejected for that CRAP targeting call. He hit his own teammate and visually you could see he was attempting to not strike the qb with his helmet. Wasn't that the point of the rule to teach players to adjust and he does it and then gets penalized.

3. Mason Wolk - Talk about a heads up play that turned into a turnover. That my friends is why you practice the tip drill so big guys can get some love on the football field!
By LUOrange
The play of the game was after Frankie scored our second TD, AGG went up to him and put his arm around his shoulder. Frankie the put his arm around AGG's waist and they walked off the field together. It was an awesome show of camaraderie and appreciation. There was no better TD celebration than that!

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm […]

Long snapper from Elon/UCLA with one year of eligi[…]

A Liberty-Longhorns matchup would be incredible. I[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]