Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
We havent pursued britt since august at minimum. Maybe even july. Not sure they have a ton of guys wed be interested in.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
This makes me unbelievably grateful for Turner Gill and Hugh Freeze guiding us into the FBS. This could have been us very easily.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Don't they have that running back from Lynchburg? Is he any better than who we have coming back next year?
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
I heard raising salaries for assistant coaches is their top priority, a must for the for the head coaches they've interviewed thus far. It appears they will offer around a million a year to the new head coach. Beamer's son seems to be their first choice.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
So petty on odu. And 650k. Gill was so overpaid in comparison but thats low for cusa

I remember a ton of people on here saying we were years behind odu. :D
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Agreed. I would have been somewhere in the middle on the odu argument 2 years ago but i knew that we werent “years” behind them simply by the first meeting with them.

App state is better and they play in a crappy conference that they will be able to rack up more wins each year. I see us behind them but nothing that cant be made up with the right staff and situation in 3 years (which we currently have).
By Jonathan Carone
I think we could catch App on the field in a few years if Freeze stays and App continues to have coaching turnover.

Where I think we are nowhere close to App is fan support. That’s going to take years of winning to build. Their fan base is the 3rd or 4th largest in NC most years.
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]