Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By chris leedlelee
What an atrocious call for targeting on Solomon Ajayi. He clearly hit with his shoulder when you watch the replay. You feel for the man being that this is his senior day.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
After getting off to a great start, Soloman Ajayi gets a targeting call, he's out for the game and NMS ties it up. :roll:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
we are averaging 7 yards a carry. I know we like to pass, but if they can't stop our running game, we need to ride it til they stop it.

So with first and goal at the 8, we throw 2 straight incompletions. :roll:
By sstaedtler
Considering the rainy conditions and Tillman and Ajayi out at LB, like the game plan to run the ball and shorten the game.
By LibertyMan
Please just run the ball the second half. If BC can’t make the right calls then “PUT ME IN COACH, I’M READY TO PLAY!!!” No more 3 and out with BC slinging the ball all over the place. WIN THIS GAME!!!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
LibertyMan wrote: November 30th, 2019, 4:53 pm Please just run the ball the second half. If BC can’t make the right calls then “PUT ME IN COACH, I’M READY TO PLAY!!!” No more 3 and out with BC slinging the ball all over the place. WIN THIS GAME!!!
With the exception of 1 pass to AGG we did exactly that and drive it right down the field for a score. Frankie has a career high of 166 just 3 minutes into the second half. Then we have a false start going for 2 and miss the kick. :roll:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We run the ball down their throat down to 3rd and goal at the 2 and then throw a fade incomplete. Settle for 3.
By lueer
Registration Days Posts
We kind of suck.

Hard to think about a bowl when we can’t stay comfortable with a bad 2-9 team.
By chris leedlelee
Glad to see us blow the game open finally. It took a while, but glad to see it happen. If you consider how the last NMSU game went, we have still showed improvement.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: November 30th, 2019, 6:16 pm can you say BOWL ELIGIBLE? I knew you could! :pbjtime :cartwheels :woohoo
This was the goal. I know we all wanted more, but can't complain with a 7-5 bowl eligible season. Congrats team!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
If an invitation is extended (which from what I heard from AY really can't be on the record tonight), nothing is official until next Sunday night so I wouldn't read a ton into his being here
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Couldn't watch but followed along the best I could. Becoming bowl eligible is a great accomplishment for a 1st year FBS program.

There has been plenty to be critical of this season but it's tough not to give credit where credit it due.

Hopefully the chips fall in our favor.
By BigRed1
I just wanted to express my thoughts on this board this year. I always liked coming here to keep up with everything Flames, but as of late its been kind of a dud. I’m sure the pay to play blog has something to do with it. If the blog is the only way to get info anymore, then this board is kind of a waste of time.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]