Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I'll be driving to the Greensboro airport at kickoff, but I plan on listening to the game on the radio.
By sstaedtler
Some good news! It now appears rain might not hill until at least 2PM and possibly not until 3PM. Considering Liberty needs to pass to win, I think this is great news.
By chris leedlelee
That is really good news. We definitely need the passing game to be able to win this game. It is not like we have a mobile QB like UVA to use in the run game.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU gets the ball first. Go Flames!
By sstaedtler
I can't get the game. ESPN said it was on but Comcast doesn't cover it. Anyone know a website to live stream it?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I feel snookered paying for ESPN+
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: November 23rd, 2019, 1:19 pm I feel snookered paying for ESPN+
I paid for it, too. :frustrated :banghead
By LUDad
Hey, I tried it one last time and I did not get blocked!!! I can now watch game. Don't give up...
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
For some reason, the game is on the NBC Sports Washington + channel, not the main channel. So that could be a reason that some aren’t getting it. Blame NBC Sports Washington for that screw up.
By Veritas
sstaedtler wrote: November 23rd, 2019, 1:45 pm Anyone who is getting the game, where are you getting it? I tried FUBO TV and it does not have it
Fox Sports Go via Hulu, FWIW.
By Adio4life
sstaedtler wrote: November 23rd, 2019, 1:45 pm Anyone who is getting the game, where are you getting it? I tried FUBO TV and it does not have it
I’m using sling tv to watch it. The orange package plus sports add on with the ACC Network station
By LibertyMan
Unbelievable interception by BS!!! I’m speechless! Hopefully he can shake it off because that was really bad!!!

I think the online strategy has proven to have[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. That's[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

If Cleveland isn't in gym everyday working on addi[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1782[…]