Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I hate to post things trying to sell something, but our plans to go to the LU @ UVA game have been usurped by something else, so I'm looking for someone who's willing to buy 4 tickets for the game at UVA. Its in lower section 107, row S, seats 12, 13, 14, and 15.

Send me a private message if interested.
Thanks
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Edit: Bad news...looks like we get Alabama State vs. Florida State (boo) instead of Virginia and Liberty. I guess Im gonna be tuning into AY and Paul on the audio stream at work tomorrow
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote: November 15th, 2019, 4:30 pm Edit: Bad news...looks like we get Alabama State vs. Florida State (boo) instead of Virginia and Liberty. I guess Im gonna be tuning into AY and Paul on the audio stream at work tomorrow
I thought the game was next week. I made other plans for tomorrow. Did something change?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The game is next week, NOT tomorrow.
By LU 57
badger74 wrote: November 16th, 2019, 6:28 pm I'd expect tickets near the stadium will be in the $0-$10 range. Free after kick.
I realize this, yet I went ahead and bought LU tix for $35. Worth it not to get caught in UVA’s ridiculous New Year’s song nonsense :lol:

Here is hoping they do not get to sing it!! 🔥🔥🔥
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]

LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]