Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By sstaedtler
Defense has to find a way to get off the field on 3rd downs. Also would help if our corners would turn around for the ball.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
I hate that 3rd down play call. Listen I know it’s tough to convert 3rd and 15 but a lateral pass settling for a fg and he misses it. I would much rather see a 7 yard pass in hopes of getting a first but settling if necessary than a 0 yard pass.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Like that we are blitzing quite a bit. These DB's have to turn around and look for the ball, or it is going to be a long night.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
I think we'll need at least 2 turnovers for us to have any chance in this game. Doesn't look like we will slow down their offense otherwise.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Probert...mr i only miss kicks against good teams. So frustrating. Get some db play and make kicks and we can compete here.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Nevermind....pitiful pitiful defense. We all know they have more talent but we are playing some very low iq db.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
We really need d1 linebackers who can read defenses and cover the under routes.

There is nothing outside of Ajayi
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
If you guys were cool you’d be in the chat
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Is Austin Lewis still hurt?
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
If I were any OC of any team that played us I would never run. Just pass every play and you will probably score way more than you don’t. Either way though we are playing tough and can win this game. Need another turnover.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote: November 9th, 2019, 10:42 pm Espinoza. Yeah that was bad.
Frustrating because taking the right angle on one play would have changed the whole game.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]