Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
THose last 8 schollies. How about 8 juco defensive players. Ajayi wilson and lemonier are the main playmakers and they will be gone.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Then buck once again kills us with his inability to read a blitz.

But I’ll forever hate soft zone coverage.
By PAFlame
Safeties look more confused than anything. Legitimately amazed we are at game 10 of the season and it looks like the defense is learning how to play for the first time.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Game was decided on 3rd downs. Pure and simple. Looks like we will end up with a moral victory, which I would have accepted before the game started. Anything 21 points or less is good. Could have been much closer.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
3rd down defense is wretched. Whatever were doing aint working.....in any scenario...against any play.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
AGG drops one right in his hands, he catches that 99 times out of 100. . Tough game, proud of our guys.
Last edited by flameshaw on November 9th, 2019, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By rmiller1959
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote: November 9th, 2019, 11:48 pm AGG drops one right in his hands. Tough game, proud of our guys.
I can never be down on AGG, but that one hurt. I know he'd like to have that one back.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
That was excruciating. That catch was about a 5 on the difficulty for agg. Great effort. Unreliable kicker and 3rd and long poor d from corners was it.
By PAFlame
This one's really going to hurt because BYU gave the Flames basically any chance they could to come back and win it. Just simply not ready against the bigger boys, even if BYU isn't all that amazing. Need to regroup and get ready to play a tougher opponent in UVA.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
AGG played out of his mind tonight. So gutted to see him drop that but it happens to the best of them.

I expected a 3 TD blowout so I'll take the moral victory.
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
We went TO a P5 team and we were competitive. We beat the spread at their house.

Two years ago, we are thrilled for this game. The fact that we expect more is a good thing, and shows how far the program is progressing.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The final score was closer than any of us thought. AGG was a man among boys, even against BYU.

If you haven't seen this Game On video, you need to watch it before you go to bed tonight:

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Overall I am pretty satisfied with their performance. Some head scratching calls by the BYU coaching staff kind of helped us a bit but I fully expected a blow out.

Now we have 2 weeks to prep for UVA.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/memp[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]