Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
BYU 41-31
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
LU 27
BYU 45

"Offensive line

The Cougars generally gave the quarterbacks time to throw and the running backs lanes to run through. BYU tallied 639 total yards and scored 42 points, and a lot of the credit for that goes to the big boys in the trenches.

Grade: A+"

It appears we are a 18 point underdog as of today.
By LU 57
adam42381 wrote: November 5th, 2019, 6:43 pm Liberty 24
Brigham Young 55
Ooph. Hope this does not happen. My 15 year old son and I are going to the game. He would give me all sorts of grief.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
For the record, BYU has only scored 30 points or more twice this season, once vs USC and last week against Utah State.

If we give up 42+ points I will be seriously disappointed.
By ElmersTwin
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: November 6th, 2019, 1:44 am For the record, BYU has only scored 30 points or more twice this season, once vs USC and last week against Utah State.

If we can manage to give up 44 to an awful Rutgers team, then this one is a no-brainer.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
I never do this, but here goes. BYU 51 LU 20. I would be ecstatic if we lose by less than 21. BYU is huge, athletic, physical and beat USC.
Hope we can continue this series and expand it to other sports. Seems to be a good match.
By chris leedlelee
ElmersTwin wrote: November 6th, 2019, 1:40 pm
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: November 6th, 2019, 1:44 am For the record, BYU has only scored 30 points or more twice this season, once vs USC and last week against Utah State.

If we can manage to give up 44 to an awful Rutgers team, then this one is a no-brainer.
We also gave up only 24 to Syracuse with the offense committing multiple turnovers and providing no help. We shall see which defense decides to show up on Saturday. Our chances of winning will be a lot better if the defense we showed against Syracuse shows up, if not, we could be in trouble.
Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry defeated […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]

LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]