Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
Referencing the BYU article hits a point that was a main factor in my prediction. Their O line should push us all over the place. They are not Rutgers and look what Rutgers did to our D.
I am hoping for any given day with this game.
I love the way the article was written (coming from a stat geek).
By tyndal23
Their nose tackle alone creates significant hurries and forces qb to throw in to baited traps to literally best interception LB I have ever seen. Pressure not even that big a requirement for them but they get if just often enough. Their strength is their second level. Real curious to see HF designed plays against this d.
By tyndal23
Posted this on wrong board but meant for Purple to read after hearing BYU espn radio Provo host and his
desire for LU BYU to play annually. Other articles and research
point to how well BYU is
supported in Dallas and equidistance from LU and Provo - they used to hang their hat on TCU rivalry and a lot of fans really wanting a game in Dallas -we should play them thanksgiving day in Dallas every year when kids aren’t on campus and make it a national spotlight. Night game after Dallas Cowboys - establish a tradition now - and 10 years from now it is a national icon.

http://advocareclassicfootball.com/hist ... yu-vs-okla
If any of you guys are making the trip out here try and hit up cubby's before you leave. Went there for lunch today with the wife and it was really good, simple as that! If you do get a little bit of time to sight see the hike to the Y Mountain is good and then there is a cool waterfall right outside of town, maybe a 10 to 15 minute drive from campus.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

He’s the exception to the rule. Opposing […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1782[…]