Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
rmiller1959 wrote: November 5th, 2019, 4:58 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: November 5th, 2019, 4:25 pm I was in a rush typing, thus missed out on comma(s). But most sports fans can comprehend original post.
Would love to know your reasons for disliking each of the teams if you had time.
When I have more time I will break it down, but main reason is most are over rated every season when they don't play as tough of schedule as most SEC teams.

Example: the media and others are blowing Ohio state's horn this season, when the Buckholes haven't played anyone any good. Let them play Alabama, Auburn, LSU and Florida. Then see where they are.
By LU 57
ballcoach15 wrote: November 5th, 2019, 6:53 pm
rmiller1959 wrote: November 5th, 2019, 4:58 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: November 5th, 2019, 4:25 pm I was in a rush typing, thus missed out on comma(s). But most sports fans can comprehend original post.
Would love to know your reasons for disliking each of the teams if you had time.
When I have more time I will break it down, but main reason is most are over rated every season when they don't play as tough of schedule as most SEC teams.

Example: the media and others are blowing Ohio state's horn this season, when the Buckholes haven't played anyone any good. Let them play Alabama, Auburn, LSU and Florida. Then see where they are.
I am no fan of the B10; however Ohio State beat a stout Wisconsin team 38-7 and absolutely pounded a very solid Indiana 51-10. Incidentally, Indiana is enjoying their best season in recent memory (7-2) under Tom Allen, HCHF’s D-coordinator at Ole Miss.

I realize Alabama still has LSU and Auburn, but in fairness they have not really beaten anyone yet.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how things shake out. We will clearly know a lot after LSU v Alabama this weekend and even more after Penn St. v OSU the following week. I do not see anyone in the ACC knocking off Clemson.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

He’s the exception to the rule. Opposing […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1782[…]