Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
📺 FloSports
📻LFSN Radio

Bring your game day thoughts here. Chat is currently down but am working on getting it up and running.

Big game for our somewhat slim bowl hopes.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Can I watch on tv?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
If your package somehow includes FloSports.

Flosports use to be available on the Fox sports app. Not so much anymore. There is a FloSports app if you splurge on the ridiculous monthly payment.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
No ESPN+?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 12:03 pmNope
What the heck? Glad I paid that $5/month
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Good opening drive. The flosports app is terrible. Both games on it have been super grainy. I thought it was my internet, but when I open up YouTube TV the pictures crystal clear
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
The game was showing as available on NESN, but is blacked out locally. If anyone wants to share any FLO information, I would be grateful. Not going to open up an account then have to delete it. Is it on You Tube? Thanks to anyone who wants to PM me any info. :)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 12:12 pm Good opening drive. The flosports app is terrible. Both games on it have been super grainy. I thought it was my internet, but when I open up YouTube TV the pictures crystal clear
Wait. I have YouTube Tv. How are you watching?
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 12:20 pm
Liberty22 wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 12:12 pm Good opening drive. The flosports app is terrible. Both games on it have been super grainy. I thought it was my internet, but when I open up YouTube TV the pictures crystal clear
Sorry for confusion. I only opened YouTubetv to check picture quality. Picture is perfect on YouTube tv but flosports where game is on is super grainy. Can hardly watch.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 12:24 pm
Purple Haize wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 12:20 pm
Sorry for confusion. I only opened YouTubetv to check picture quality. Picture is perfect on YouTube tv but flosports where game is on is super grainy. Can hardly watch.
#fakenews. Booo you

:lol: :lol:
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
AGG being AGG again with a 30 yard catch that he turns into a 60 yard touchdown.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
I hate that faking injury garbage. I hate it when other teams do it, I hate it when we do it.
By LU 57
Liberty22 wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 12:59 pm I hate that faking injury garbage. I hate it when other teams do it, I hate it when we do it.
Absolutely brutal. Kind of felt like the PI was a makeup call for the fake injuries because Dwight Howard could not have caught that ball.
By sstaedtler
That pass interference on Liberty was one of the most bogus calls I have ever seen. Both guys had hands on each other and ball was not even close to catchable. Defense still giving up too many big plays.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
From following stats it appears we dominated the 1st which is good to see.

The chat server appears to be down. We lost connection to it and I probably need to resync with it but that would take the board down so I'm not doing that in the middle of a game.

For the ones who enjoyed the chat, like myself, I apologize.
By LUDad
I think a time out after the interference call might have prompted the booth to review the catchability of that pass.
Last edited by LUDad on November 2nd, 2019, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
UMASS needs to be thankful they have 14 points. A fumble and a crappy pass interference call have equaled points for them. Our defense has played better today even with the injuries. Isaac Steele for one has been all over the field.
By sstaedtler
Defense seems to be stepping up more now. Get another TD and then in the 2nd half, run some clock on these drives.
Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry defeated […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]

LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]