Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
LU 48
Umass 44

They average 25 points a game . . . and they're playing at home (against our defense) and possibly 4 starters on our D not playing. They have a strong running game (Ally averages @ 6 yds a rush) . . . an area we seem to be the weakest.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote: October 30th, 2019, 4:32 pm LU 48
Umass 44

They average 25 points a game . . . and they're playing at home (against our defense) and possibly 4 starters on our D not playing. They have a strong running game (Ally averages @ 6 yds a rush) . . . an area we seem to be the weakest.
4 D starters out? We'll probably lose on the road?
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Liberty 45
UMass 31

LU opened at -21 and it’s currently at -23.5. Liberty wins easily, but they don’t cover the spread.
By CCWMichael
We sucked against a bad Rutgers and Umess is terrible.

Hard to call this one. The spread outrageous in my mind.

I think Umess can take this one but:

LU 57
Umess 47
By Ewglenn
No defense but we get a stop or two .

Liberty 52
UMASS 38

UMASS has allowed 5 100+ yard receivers this year so I expect AGG to have a huge game. He will easily go over 1000 yards for the year this week.
By sstaedtler
Liberty 42, UMass 35

I think Liberty gets out to a big lead, but by the end, they almost give it up again and don't cover. We win by don't feel better about the defense. Sort of like what happened with Maine. I cannot for the life of me also figure out how LU is three touchdown favorites.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm […]

Long snapper from Elon/UCLA with one year of eligi[…]

A Liberty-Longhorns matchup would be incredible. I[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]