Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jimflamesfan
Registration Days Posts
Hi,

I was wondering if there is anyone on here that would be willing to trade me a Purple lot parking pass for a Red Lot parking pass for the New Mexico St. game on Nov. 30th.

I have a Red lot pass, wich is in front of the welcome center, but I'm bringing my mom down from Pennsylvania for the New Mexico state football and we're going to eat at the pregame meal in the IPF, so a purple lot pass would work so much better for us since it would be less walking for her.

If you are interested please PM me, and if you send your address I will mail you the red lot pass and include a self addressed envelope for you to mail me your purple one.

Once someone has been willing to make the trade, I will post an update so the thread can be closed.

I would really appreciate the help!!!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jimflamesfan wrote: October 29th, 2019, 5:47 pm Hi,

I was wondering if there is anyone on here that would be willing to trade me a Purple lot parking pass for a Red Lot parking pass for the New Mexico St. game on Nov. 30th.

I have a Red lot pass, wich is in front of the welcome center, but I'm bringing my mom down from Pennsylvania for the New Mexico state football and we're going to eat at the pregame meal in the IPF, so a purple lot pass would work so much better for us since it would be less walking for her.

If you are interested please PM me, and if you send your address I will mail you the red lot pass and include a self addressed envelope for you to mail me your purple one.

Once someone has been willing to make the trade, I will post an update so the thread can be closed.

Get in touch with me as time gets closer.
By LUDad
Purple Haize wrote: October 29th, 2019, 5:59 pm
jimflamesfan wrote: October 29th, 2019, 5:47 pm Hi,

Get in touch with me as time gets closer.
Does Purple really have a Purple parking pass? He must really have some juice get get his pass personalized. :D
LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell Ce[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]

UTEP

Need a series win to clinch regular season title, […]