Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Wimbo? Is that you?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Time for LU to play catch up ball.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Neither play worked well, but I liked Buckshot trying to run the ball a little.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
All Buckshot had to do was stretch the ball out and he would've scored but he isn't comfortable in those situations.

We really needed the defense to step up there but they failed to do so. Ugh
By OneHope
Really surprised by how bad our D has played the past 2 games. It’s taking 5 of our guys to bring them down. And no AGG in that 1 and goal series :dontgetit
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Yep, unfortunately the last 5 games built is up to think we are better than we are. (Fooled Vegas too). We are a 7-5 team when this year is done.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
2 staffs have continued to put ezpinoza back there. Just shocking to me.

The defense. One of if not the worst showings ive ever seen from the program. Considering how one dimensional and depleted rutgers is i would say its the worst.

Offense started strong but completely blew up. All kinds of clock managment issues and penalties missed blitz pickups mixed with a couple buckshot poor mechanical throws.

Outplayed and and outcoached today sadly.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
We need legit linebackers and not these hybrids that wimbo brought in. We're couple of years away from having a legit d1 defense.

Freeze really screwed up by not going to AGG at the one and trying to run with pop at the 1. Changed the game after that screw job.
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: October 26th, 2019, 2:44 pm When does basketball season start :lol:
I am starting to empathize with my UK fan friends.

With this defense, we don't win another game this year. SOMETHING has got to change.
Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]

Longwood

Did you make the trip to Farmville?

G5 Playoff Only

We DO NOT want this. This is Division 1AA all ove[…]