Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
Don't let the subject line fool you as I am very interested to see how Buckshot does this year with 3 straight weeks on the road and then a bye week and then at UVA. Why you might ask? Because last year when we hit the road Buckshot had 16TD's and only 7 INT's and were sitting 4-3. Once we returned home after 3 straight weeks we we were 4-6 and Buckshot had 18 TD's and 16 INT's. The UMASS game should've been a win without any question and Buck through 4 INT's in that game. In those 3 straight road games Buckshot only completed 44% of his passes. Of all the story lines we could be watching, this is the one I will be watching closely.

A few more stats to consider:
These are before the 3 straight road games in each of the past two years:

2018 first 3 road games 7 TD's and 3 INT's with a 56% completion stat and a 1-2 record.

2019 first 2 road games 2 TD's and 2 INT's with a 54 completion stat and a 1-1 record.

Buckshot has improved since last year and I look for those road game blues to turn around over the next 4 games.
By Class of 20Something
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: October 21st, 2019, 11:44 am Don't let the subject line fool you as I am very interested to see how Buckshot does this year with 3 straight weeks on the road and then a bye week and then at UVA. Why you might ask? Because last year when we hit the road Buckshot had 16TD's and only 7 INT's and were sitting 4-3. Once we returned home after 3 straight weeks we we were 4-6 and Buckshot had 18 TD's and 16 INT's. The UMASS game should've been a win without any question and Buck through 4 INT's in that game. In those 3 straight road games Buckshot only completed 44% of his passes. Of all the story lines we could be watching, this is the one I will be watching closely.

A few more stats to consider:
These are before the 3 straight road games in each of the past two years:

2018 first 3 road games 7 TD's and 3 INT's with a 56% completion stat and a 1-2 record.

2019 first 2 road games 2 TD's and 2 INT's with a 54 completion stat and a 1-1 record.

Buckshot has improved since last year and I look for those road game blues to turn around over the next 4 games.
I think the biggest thing Buckshot has done for his NFL aspirations is responded to coaching well. Its obvious he is capable of learning. Let's see if the RPO can click for him against big dogs.
Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]