Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
You guys know the drill: Top 3 favorite performances from the Maine game.

1. AGG - I dont know if that one-handed snag was on Sportcenter or not but it should have been! WOW!

2. Buckshot - He zipped the ball all over the field to I think like 10 different receivers and threw it well. Possibly the best game he has played all season next to the Buffalo game.

3. Austin Lewis - Had one of his best games of the season and only played in the first half. 2 tackles and one was a sack and the other was a tackle for loss.

I could have easily switched my third to Micah Glaize as he had his best game of the year. 5 tackles on the night
By chris leedlelee
1) AGG - to confirm your suspicion he did make the top 10 sportscenter plays for college football. He was #5
2) Noah Frith - had a AGG-like catch on the first drive for a touchdown. As only a R-Freshman, he is going to be a big contributor down the road.
3) Buckshot - hopefully he has finally hit his stride in the HF offense, and can show out vs Rutgers.
By VarsityLu
1. AGG OBJ style
2. Louis shedding tackles to the house
3. HCHF walking the sideline
Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]