Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By tyndal23
willflop wrote: October 22nd, 2019, 12:16 pm
tyndal23 wrote: October 22nd, 2019, 11:33 am Even NMSU had a moRe active message board than Rutgers - fans don’t even care to bash LU politics - just silence. I liked seeing BUckshot having plays that got the ball out of his hands much quicker in the Maine game - will be crucial for all of our remaining P5 games - was the difference in Syracuse game. I am so juiced for this game - can’t wait.
Seems like this is the more active board: https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/forum ... otball.20/
Thx - much better board...
LUDad wrote: October 22nd, 2019, 3:55 pm Sorry for off topic but didn't want to start new thread just for this...

I cannot find an archive of the weekly Monday Freeze radio show anywhere. Is there one anywhere and if so, where?
The most reliable source I've found is the Light 'Em Up - Liberty Flames Podcast in the Apple podcast library. Shows up on Tuesday afternoons nearly every week.
By LUDad
Thanks Vertis & Oldflame. I was able to access LightnUp on itunes through GooglePlay (have an android phone). Also checked Yorks twitter. I don't do twitter though.

On topic, YouTube TV has free trial available AND the big 10 network. I have already tagged the Rutgers game to record on Sat.
By gerb
Rutgers fans on suicide watch as home dogs to LU...

"Pretty much team with uniforms and a team bus has a strong possibility of beating us."

"Hugh Freeze is their coach & their QB is nicknamed Buckshot.. He has thrown for 1900 yards this season with 15 TDs. We're screwed."

"I would take Liberty -24, the offense is such a ****ing disaster that they couldn’t score against New Brunswick High School. It’s just a matter of how much Liberty puts up against Bush’s trash coaching. "

"What are you talking about? Being only a 4 point dog is pretty good. "

"Liberty should be paying us for this game. "

"The newest member of the FBS favored over the oldest. Perfect. Just what we wanted for the 150th anniversary."

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threa ... -5.177282/
TH Spangler wrote: October 25th, 2019, 9:31 am It appears I will be able to watch this one with roku via foxsports app verified with my spectrum subscription. I hope?
If u have big 10 network access from your cable provider you can - otherwise they will state not part of your subscription - I just upgraded my cable sports package to include BTN and now i can watch it on my Roku through Fox app or actual cable channel on the other tv
Election 2022 and 2024

A congresswoman from a blue state gets you nothi[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: