Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
He could only get drafted by 1 team, thus a 1.000 BA. I said Redskins, yet no one could debate.
I do recall a couple of people mentioning Rams and Eagles , I believe.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: April 26th, 2020, 3:18 pm He could only get drafted by 1 team, thus a 1.000 BA. I said Redskins, yet no one could debate.
You also mentioned Steeler Patriots any team in the South or the East.....
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: April 26th, 2020, 3:21 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: April 26th, 2020, 3:18 pm He could only get drafted by 1 team, thus a 1.000 BA. I said Redskins, yet no one could debate.
True, and not only that, he really wasn't even making a prediction. He was just saying what he WANTED, (and we all know that in ballcoach world, that's the only thing that matters.)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: April 26th, 2020, 4:24 pm
Purple Haize wrote: April 26th, 2020, 3:21 pm
True, and not only that, he really wasn't even making a prediction. He was just saying what he WANTED, (and we all know that in ballcoach world, that's the only thing that matters.)
What really matters is AGG is going to the Redskins and a very crowded and unproven WR room. He’s not guaranteed anything and it seems like the WR1 and Slot roles are filled. So there seems to be a place for him on the team and at least an even shot to make it and get some PT. There are worse situations he could have gone into.
If glomming onto AGG’s accomplishment makes ballcoach feel better it shouldn’t surprise anyone. It’s what he does
flameshaw liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote: April 26th, 2020, 7:48 pm As a life long skins fan this was one of my favorite moments. I think hes a real steal and perfect complimentary piece to mclaurin and sims. He could easily be the top red zone target this year.
Good point. He doesn’t needs to worry about separating much and he’s great in a crowd
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Another positive thing about AGG going to Redskins, is their hold their pre-season camp in Richmond. LU fans can easily travel down and watch camp.
I have been several times in years past. Not an ideal venue for a NFL team's camp, but it's fairly close to Lynchburg. Redskins are my favorite team, but their camp location has to be the worst in the NFL. No good locations to view practice. parking can be a challenge . No bleachers , unless they've added them recently. Concession stands are food trucks out on the street, if my memory is correct.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, when was the last time you were at a Redskins camp in Richmond? Could you estimate what year (or decade) it was?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I can't remember the year. 3 or 4 years ago I think. I've also been to Redskins camp when they were in Carlisle PA, and at their team headquarters in northern Va
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
I had heard back around draft day that one of the skins picks had recovered from covid19. Then jerry jr all but confirmed it on fox news last night. Several skins bloggers on twitter picked up on It as well. Apparently he had switched to online for the semester with the combine and all that was needed. With all the travel its no surprise that it could have happened.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
What? He had The Rona? And survived? Wasn’t admitted to the hospital? How is that possible!
LUOrange liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote: May 20th, 2020, 9:52 am
Purple Haize wrote: May 20th, 2020, 9:27 am What? He had The Rona? And survived? Wasn’t admitted to the hospital? How is that possible!
potus probably hooked him up with some hydroxy and zinc. ;)
But that would have killed him faster than The Rona! Don’t you watch the news :shock:
2024 Recruiting Discussion

He’s the exception to the rule. Opposing […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1782[…]