Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: April 22nd, 2020, 8:58 am Redskins, Patriots, Steelers
Do we give Ballcoach credit for being RIGHT once or for being wrong TWICE? :dontgetit
flamehunter liked this
By rtb72
BlueBlood wrote: April 25th, 2020, 2:21 pm ESPN didn’t even mention his name. Disappointing.

I wanted the Eagles to draft him, but at least get to watch him in division.
They came back and did a piece on him. Showed his many many talents and talked about his power and miraculous hands. It was a good piece. Also getting some love on HogsHaven website.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
BlueBlood wrote: April 25th, 2020, 2:21 pm ESPN didn’t even mention his name. Disappointing.

I wanted the Eagles to draft him, but at least get to watch him in division.
The radio team mentioned him during their broadcast coverage.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
rtb72 wrote: April 25th, 2020, 2:41 pm
Cider Jim wrote: April 25th, 2020, 2:40 pm
Do we give Ballcoach credit for being RIGHT once or for being wrong TWICE? :dontgetit
Did he do it with or without his inside "sources"?
Without sources, Redskins are my favorite NFL team, and they need playmakers on offense.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: April 25th, 2020, 2:40 pm
So what this shows me is that once again #fraudcoach rears his head again. He was wrong more than he was right yet claims he is a football GM savant. What grade does someone get with a 33% score? (Or to be more accurate how many draft picks did all 3 teams make before AGG was selected)

Mel Kiper’s draft grade for ballcoach- F
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Stating 3 teams that could use a WR like AGG is different then predicting something correctly. Good on you for making an accurate observation and if that is what you want to hang your hat on, good for you I guess.

I'm just happy for AGG.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: April 25th, 2020, 6:06 pm I predicted he would go to Redskins. ESPN and my local sources confirm he was drafted by the Redskins.
You also predicted he’d go to the Steelers and the Patriots. So again 1 for 3 = 33% Draft Grade - F
By Ill flame
SEC had 63 players drafted which is one less than last year. LSU and Alabama combined had 24 players drafted which was more than the entire big 12

Edit: I somehow put this in the wrong topic
Last edited by Ill flame on April 25th, 2020, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The Redskins need help all over the field. This is a great opportunity for AGG. Someone more NFL savvy tan I can break down the better divisional secondaries he will face. Where will he line up most? Slot?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: April 25th, 2020, 7:25 pm Someone more NFL savvy tan I can break down the better divisional secondaries he will face.
Ballcoach, it sounds like Purple is begging for you to coach him up! :pray
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: April 25th, 2020, 7:29 pm
Purple Haize wrote: April 25th, 2020, 7:25 pm Someone more NFL savvy tan I can break down the better divisional secondaries he will face.
Ballcoach, it sounds like Purple is begging for you to coach him up! :pray
Based on past performance I know he will be 1/3 correct. I just won’t know which third until after the fact
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: April 25th, 2020, 7:33 pm
Based on past performance I know he will be 1/3 correct.
That's only on a good day, when Ballcoach has his A game.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: April 25th, 2020, 9:02 pm @ballcoach15, I don't recall anybody debating you on it either.
I’m pretty sure ballcoach is the only one beating his chest over someone else’s accomplishment
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]