Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FLAMEfromBAMA
Registration Days Posts
AGG is now ranked as the #5 WR by WalterFootball.com. This was as of 11/2/19 along with a round projection of 1-3. CBS also had him #9 on their WR Stock Watch as of 11/11/19.
By Jonathan Carone
It’s because I don’t know who Walter is or why I should trust him. Every legitimate source is saying mid to late rounds. Why should I trust this random one instead of the ones who are considered authorities?

That said - Manson has every right to put that in an article. In fact, in his position, he wouldn’t be doing his job if he didn’t. It’s all about clicks and those things drive clicks. It’s up to us as fans to actually use critical thinking with the information we’re given.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
Also I think the guy who runs walterfootball.com does draft projections for a living. It's at least slightly better then listening to my opinion or yours for that matter.
By Jonathan Carone
I’d say it’s less that I’m too serious and more that I get annoyed by our fans who see that headline and automatically think it’s a done deal he’s going in the first round and anyone who says differently is hating on Liberty.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: November 16th, 2019, 8:32 pm I’d say it’s less that I’m too serious and more that I get annoyed by our fans who see that headline and automatically think it’s a done deal he’s going in the first round and anyone who says differently is hating on Liberty.
I can't find a single post that indicates anyone thinks it's a done deal that AGG will go in the first round or anyone saying you're hating on Liberty.

It's like you made some stuff in your head to get cranky about. It's really weird actually.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: November 16th, 2019, 8:32 pm I’d say it’s less that I’m too serious and more that I get annoyed by our fans who see that headline and automatically think it’s a done deal he’s going in the first round and anyone who says differently is hating on Liberty.
Twitter or on here? Because I haven't seen it on here but there are plenty of fans off an crazy land on twitter.
By Jonathan Carone
I don’t judge the fan base by what’s said on here. I look at social and what nominal Liberty fans say in conversations to me. Those are usually less educated fans who follow headlines more than paying real attention.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: November 16th, 2019, 8:35 pm
It's like you made some stuff in your head to get cranky about. It's really weird actually.
Debbie Downer :lol:
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: November 16th, 2019, 10:23 pm I don’t judge the fan base by what’s said on here. I look at social and what nominal Liberty fans say in conversations to me. Those are usually less educated fans who follow headlines more than paying real attention.
I can certainly agree with that. You didn't really make any reference to that so it was a bit confusing which is probably why others weren't sure what you were talking about.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
Omar Bayless has passed AGG in receiving yards by 18. I know it doesn't matter too much if AGG passes Bayless in the grand scheme of, but it's certainly fun to root for.

Without having a conference title and potentially bowl game, Liberty may not see too many stat leaders in the future.
By Class of 20Something
Liberty22 wrote: November 21st, 2019, 8:26 pm
Liberty22 wrote: November 20th, 2019, 10:30 pm http://biletnikoffaward.com/fan-vote go vote for AGG. He’s behind Hodgins big time right now.
Behind even more now. Not sure how much this gets factored into his making the top 3 finalists. Liberty needs to market the crap out of this. They could use a biletnikoff winner to add to the FBS trophy case.
The fan vote accounts for one vote cast. AGG is going to make a push no matter what we do.
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]