Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, my graduate advisor at the Curry School had a seminary degree from Southeastern Baptist Seminary, and another one of my professors was an ordained and practicing minister. Not everybody in Cville is exactly like you want to believe.
By LU 57
No offense Cider, but the whole “grounds” thing grates me. Seems a bit pretentious, but I guess it fits. I did enjoy the tour I took with my son when he was applying to schools. The lawn dorms are really cool.

*full disclosure: I am a Tech MBA and my son is a freshman (not a first year😉) there.

Really looking forward to our opener at VT next year. 🔥🔥🔥
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU 57 wrote: December 11th, 2019, 2:57 pm I am a Tech MBA and my son is a freshman (not a first year😉) there.
LU 57, so your son is a freshman at Tech? Had he gone to UVa, he would have been a "first year." Study
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider, when you were there, did you wear black pants, black tie, white shirt and white socks , and have wine and cheese at the tailgate parties before games ?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 11th, 2019, 3:31 pm Cider, when you were there, did you wear black pants, black tie, white shirt and white socks , and have wine and cheese at the tailgate parties before games ?
Ballcoach, you've obviously never been to a UVa tailgate. NO ONE dresses that way. You are describing a Blues Brothers movie.
By LU 57
Cider Jim wrote: December 11th, 2019, 3:22 pm
LU 57 wrote: December 11th, 2019, 2:57 pm I am a Tech MBA and my son is a freshman (not a first year😉) there.
LU 57, so your son is a freshman at Tech? Had he gone to UVa, he would have been a "first year." Study
Oh I am well aware. Surrounded by Hoos in the financial world in Virginia.

Yes, Freshman at VT.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 11th, 2019, 3:35 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: December 11th, 2019, 3:31 pm Cider, when you were there, did you wear black pants, black tie, white shirt and white socks , and have wine and cheese at the tailgate parties before games ?
Ballcoach, you've obviously never been to a UVa tailgate. NO ONE dresses that way. You are describing a Blues Brothers movie.
Ballcoach trash talking one of his only forum "friends." :shock:
Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by So[…]