Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
It is always more fun and easier to do when our team gets the "W".

Give me 3 of your favorite performances from Saturday and why:

1. AGG - He is a freak! I feel like each week his stock rises in the NFL draft and at this point he is on average to reach 1452 yards for the season and if you add a 13th game to the season then he will reach 1573 yards.

2. Kei'trel Clark - Can anyone say shut down corner! Not that he was overshadowed by Tank Land's 4 star status but Kei'trel Clark is playing like a 4 star recruit. His drive and confidence are so evident when he steps on the field and he is only going to get better! It will be hard to keep him off the field.

3. Buckshot - What a game by our senior QB! HCHF believed in him and set him up for success this week. 23 for 30 is no joke! Yes he missed 3 or 4 wide open throws that would have been for 6 each time, but we won by 18 and could have stretched it to 25 on that last drive. Looking forward to the remainder of Buckshots senior campaign.
By chris leedlelee
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: September 16th, 2019, 11:19 am It is always more fun and easier to do when our team gets the "W".

Give me 3 of your favorite performances from Saturday and why:

1. AGG - He is a freak! I feel like each week his stock rises in the NFL draft and at this point he is on average to reach 1452 yards for the season and if you add a 13th game to the season then he will reach 1573 yards.

2. Kei'trel Clark - Can anyone say shut down corner! Not that he was overshadowed by Tank Land's 4 star status but Kei'trel Clark is playing like a 4 star recruit. His drive and confidence are so evident when he steps on the field and he is only going to get better! It will be hard to keep him off the field.

3. Buckshot - What a game by our senior QB! HCHF believed in him and set him up for success this week. 23 for 30 is no joke! Yes he missed 3 or 4 wide open throws that would have been for 6 each time, but we won by 18 and could have stretched it to 25 on that last drive. Looking forward to the remainder of Buckshots senior campaign.
I agree that our defensive backfield has a bright future! Did anyone else see Megginson and Glaize have some good plays as well? Glaize had a huge hit on a receiver! We have two shutdown corners in the making.
By Ethall15
Registration Days Posts
No. 1 ... Both #11's AGG and JL had amazing games when the team needed it. AGG is just a monster, and JL had 9 tackles and 3 sacks and could have had 4. Obviously AGG will have is name called first or second day IMO, and JL could be either second or third.

No. 2... Buckshot. Buckshot silenced the critics with his play on Saturday and you could tell the difference in his game having HCHF down on the sideline with him. An improved game plan in getting the ball out quick was just what he needed to gain confidence and I look for that confidence to grow when you have some very winnable games coming up.

No. 3... Our young secondary performers. Clark, Glaize and Megginson all had good games. Did not see Land much but man what we are building in that secondary is going to be great.
By Class of 20Something
Number 1. The future. Between the all freshman Virginia secondary to our recruiting class and HCHF pregame speech we may be on the verge of greatness. If we have our 2019/2020 recruiting class or better each year, the development is obvious. Liberty's about to be dangerous.
By CCWMichael
Young strong secondary!

Dline and backers ----solid First line D all around this game! Too much time on the field in the first half and held up well!

NO TURNOVERS!
By WVFlame
AGG is an absolute STUD!

Post game press conference with the head coach. Seriously loved the emotion and how grateful he is.

The entire post game show with Liberty's own studio. Looked big time to me.

Keep in mind, I'm a new fan who hasn't even watched a game yet. Been reading up and watching highlights, etc.

If the new players picks up on the pack line defen[…]

Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]