Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

ballcoach15 wrote: September 19th, 2019, 8:23 am Not to mention, UVA probably has the worst fans in America, other than WVU. When I had a VT bumper sticker on my truck, I would get cussed at simply by driving towards Charlottesville.
You probably earned it. If your ignorance of driving laws is as vast as the empty cavity between your ears, they were certainly justified.

Listen, I loathe UVA. I grew up in the ville and always felt that most people associated with the University were stuck-up and pretentious. That said. Tony and Bronco are building fantastic athletic programs. Since March, UVA has as many losses in all sports as National Championships. And they're doing it with culture. Mbb doesn't recruit like Duke, Kentucky, or UNC.

I'm waiting for the day that we are allowed to enforce stronger standards of the posters on this board. Your unwillingness to learn, inability to be objective, and lack of any resemblance of critical thought contribute nothing to this board, and in fact distract most valid conversations into an egocentric death spiral.
Class of 20Something wrote: September 19th, 2019, 9:08 am
ballcoach15 wrote: September 19th, 2019, 8:23 am Not to mention, UVA probably has the worst fans in America, other than WVU. When I had a VT bumper sticker on my truck, I would get cussed at simply by driving towards Charlottesville.
You probably earned it. If you ignorance of driving laws is as vast as the empty cavity between your ears, they were certainly justified.

I'm waiting for the day that we are allowed to enforce stronger standards of the posters on this board. Your unwillingness to learn, inability to be objective, and lack of any resemblance of critical thought contribute nothing to this board, and in fact distract most valid conversations into an egocentric death spiral.
Ballcoach unless that was satire, I think it's safe to say we aren't welcome here anymore :lol:
Class of 20Something wrote: September 19th, 2019, 9:08 am
You probably earned it. If you ignorance of driving laws is as vast as the empty cavity between your ears, they were certainly justified.

Listen, I loathe UVA. I grew up in the ville and always felt that most people associated with the University were stuck-up and pretentious. That said. Tony and Bronco are building fantastic athletic programs. Since March, UVA has as many losses in all sports as National Championships. And they're doing it with culture. Mbb doesn't recruit like Duke, Kentucky, or UNC.

Love him or hate him, I appreciate his presence and don't want to see anybody run off the board.

Of course that doesn't mean his ignorance on certain topics can't be challenged, it just means we shouldn't run people off simply because they are ignorant.
TH Spangler wrote: Ballcoach unless that was satire, I think it's safe to say we aren't welcome here anymore :lol:
Are you and ballcoach the same person now????? :D
ballcoach15 wrote: September 19th, 2019, 9:27 am Posters that "attack" other posters should be run off board. If someone posts something that I don't like or agree with, I will not "attack" him/her. I respect his/her opinion.

I wish all posters would talk more "Xs and Os", instead of psychology.
At least we agree that there should be standards and on topic discussion.
Class of 20Something wrote: September 19th, 2019, 9:29 am
ballcoach15 wrote: September 19th, 2019, 9:27 am Posters that "attack" other posters should be run off board. If someone posts something that I don't like or agree with, I will not "attack" him/her. I respect his/her opinion.

I wish all posters would talk more "Xs and Os", instead of psychology.
At least we agree that there should be standards and on topic discussion.
Whos standards? :lol:
I admit I crossed the line in my post. I was wrong to attack Ballcoach directly. I do however believe that there is an issue with the content of his posts. We have rules about attacking others(that I was in violation of). We also have rules about making an effort to contribute. That does include linking sources and supporting opinions with facts and sources(not more opinions).

I won't delete my post because I don't want to pretend I didn't make a mistake. Again, I was wrong.

I'll make more of an effort to steer conversation to the topic at hand instead of reacting to individuals. That said, asking for supporting information shouldn't be viewed as hostile, but encouraging.
thepostman wrote: September 19th, 2019, 1:25 pm I tend to speak to people privately when posts cross the line or are in violation of forum rules so just because you don't see or read something here doesn't mean something isn't being said about it.
Is that what all those unread PM’s I have from you are about? :dontgetit
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]