Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LibertyD
JK37 wrote: September 4th, 2019, 9:16 am Re: Mack benching.

Take your licks now, teach the lesson early, bet he doesn’t fumble again!

I predicted less than a sellout. I just didn’t see it happening - yet. Not a known commodity - yet. Winning heals all. Freeze will get us there.

No problem with the coach being in the booth. Who cares if they knocked a wall. I would’ve been fine with taking out the roof to lower him in if that’s what it takes. Think those players will go to war for him now?

He asks them to run for a wall, now all they’ll ask is how big do you want the hole, Coach?!
WELL SAID!!!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: September 4th, 2019, 9:16 am I would’ve been fine with taking out the roof to lower him in if that’s what it takes. T
If it was good enough for the Apostle Paul, it's good enought for coach Freeze! :fineprint
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
TexanMark wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 9:49 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: August 31st, 2019, 10:46 pm If we had played a P5 school that was closer to Lynchburg than Syracuse, I think attendance would have been a lot better. Syracuse doesn't travel well, and there are very few Syracuse fans in the area.
Cuse traveled 20K+ fans to the Bowl Game last year
Normally travel 4K+ to ACC games in NC
Labor Day weekend was a big issue, plus many fans are traveling to @Maryland next week
That said I expected at least a 1000 fans and probably only had 750 fans
Texan, what did you think of campus, etc. hope you enjoyed your time on campus!
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote: September 5th, 2019, 11:28 pm
TexanMark wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 9:49 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: August 31st, 2019, 10:46 pm If we had played a P5 school that was closer to Lynchburg than Syracuse, I think attendance would have been a lot better. Syracuse doesn't travel well, and there are very few Syracuse fans in the area.
Cuse traveled 20K+ fans to the Bowl Game last year
Normally travel 4K+ to ACC games in NC
Labor Day weekend was a big issue, plus many fans are traveling to @Maryland next week
That said I expected at least a 1000 fans and probably only had 750 fans
Texan, what did you think of campus, etc. hope you enjoyed your time on campus!
This guy hit 5 games last weekend

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Syracuse down 49-20 to Maryland
By tyndal23
This vid actually shows shots of stadium from various angles during commercials and half time - incredibly gorgeous day with sunset and a P5 team in the stadium. ( the ones I rewatched before had the espn logo and music during commercials - this is way better )

ballcoach15 liked this

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]