Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LU 57
That era was certainly not a great time for LU football. A lot to look forward to now thankfully.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: September 4th, 2019, 6:40 pm I got there in 03 and that pretty much summed up how the students felt. By the fine i graduated that has started to turn and what we see today is just absolutely mind blowing to see when thinking about 2003.
the best part was even though they were absolutely turdsville, the football team still walked around like they were king studs. its like yeah i get it but you guys STINK.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: September 4th, 2019, 8:50 am
bigsmooth wrote: September 4th, 2019, 8:02 am
Purple Haize wrote: August 31st, 2019, 11:04 pm How about cut the lights
Have students turn on lights on their phones
THEN play Don’t Stop Believin
thanks for stealing my idea. you should at least gave me credit.
I believe it was a group effort. A huge disco ball effect would also be nice
stop lying
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote: September 5th, 2019, 10:21 am
thepostman wrote: September 4th, 2019, 6:40 pm I got there in 03 and that pretty much summed up how the students felt. By the fine i graduated that has started to turn and what we see today is just absolutely mind blowing to see when thinking about 2003.
the best part was even though they were absolutely turdsville, the football team still walked around like they were king studs. its like yeah i get it but you guys STINK.
hahahahaha

You're right. I remember being confused as to who they thought they really were. Good times.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: September 4th, 2019, 9:16 am
Jonathan Carone wrote: September 4th, 2019, 9:15 am Haize doing his best ball coach impression taking someone else's idea and claiming it as his own.
Ouch. That’s hurtful :D
thanks for the love Jon. deep down Haize knows. i will let him have his joy!
By Old Red
I just came out of major lung surgery & I’m still pretty doped up. Still, I think it would great for to build a giant bald eagle habitat up at SnowFlex. It could give folks a great place to interact with the birds & we could bring one down for each game.
Just a thought. We’ve got the money. We could aggressively go after some cool stuff like this.
By Class of 20Something
Old Red wrote: September 29th, 2019, 10:27 pm I just came out of major lung surgery & I’m still pretty doped up. Still, I think it would great for to build a giant bald eagle habitat up at SnowFlex. It could give folks a great place to interact with the birds & we could bring one down for each game.
Just a thought. We’ve got the money. We could aggressively go after some cool stuff like this.
Having one fly down has been an idea of mine for a while. But I’d never thought of an Eagle Aviary. That's an awesome idea.
Election 2022 and 2024

A congresswoman from a blue state gets you nothi[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: