Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUDad
Syracuse had a habit of scoring big in first Qty last year. So, LU by 6 as long as Syracuse scores no more than 7 in 1st qtr.
By Logic
Well I stand corrected. 21+...... incredibly disappointing and I’m not sure what in the world would cause more fans to come out for Montana than for top-25 Syracuse. At a loss. Not sure I’ll recover. :dontgetit Dumbfounded.
By Class of 20Something
Logic wrote: August 31st, 2019, 10:35 pm Well I stand corrected. 21+...... incredibly disappointing and I’m not sure what in the world would cause more fans to come out for Montana than for top-25 Syracuse. At a loss. Not sure I’ll recover. :dontgetit Dumbfounded.
Probably stretched numbers for Montana.
By CCWMichael
LUOrange wrote: August 31st, 2019, 2:29 pm As a fan of both schools, I'll ultimately be happy no matter who wins. I do expect Syracuse to win though. I do think it'll be close though. The key to a close win or loss or a blowout win by SU is obviously how much our D has improved. If our D is similar to last year it'll be a long game. But I think our biggest problems last year was coaching. The only game we were completely outclassed was Auburn. The North Texas game had an exception with the weather, but obviously they were the better team.

I'll be rooting for Liberty today, but expect SU to win by 10. We would've had a better chance of the upset had Freeze not gotten ill. The 2 and half weeks of not really having him on the practice field and then not having him on the sideline will be the difference. Babers is very good coach and him on the sidelines with the Orangemen is the biggest difference for me.

So for poops and giggles, I'll say SU wins 43-24 with 26000 attendance.
So, in the Flames Club dinner were you the one I told where their seat was?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote: September 1st, 2019, 8:52 am
thepostman wrote: September 1st, 2019, 8:43 am Prize jar is empty. Sorry 😁
What!!?! With all the $$$ ASOR is raking in now we can't have a well stocked prize pantry? :lol: :lol:
They spent it all on this wonderful new web page design that everyone loves :D
Election 2022 and 2024

A congresswoman from a blue state gets you nothi[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: