Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CuseFan73
Hello everyone,

As you can probably tell from my username, I am a Syracuse fan who will be in town for the game in just under 3 weeks! I was writing with one primary question, and a couple of more minor ones.

The big question is this: I want to make sure I buy tickets on the sideline where Syracuse's bench is actually going to be. Your fan guide segregates the two sides into what they call "Berm East" and "Berm West". Which of these is the sideline where the visiting team is going to be located? That's going to be the #1 factor in determining where I buy tickets.

I have another, more minor question. It seems the 3 highest levels of seating Liberty offers are club seating, premium bench backs and reserve bench backs. What are the differences between the three, other than location, if any?

Thank you all for the help, I look forward to having a wonderful time in Lynchburg!
By LUAlum1215
You want the east stands. There are no club seats on the east side. Not sure there is a difference in the two bench back seats on the east side, but every seat will be reserved this season, so no general admission.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Welcome to our board, Cusefan73! LUAlum is right--you want the East seats, but they will be in the sun, and Lynchburg is still HOT in August, so pack your sunglasses, sunblock, and a ballcap. That's also the LOUD side of the stadium, near where our rowdy students stand the whole game. We also have clear bag policy, so no book bags, back packs, or big purses. Safe travels!
By CCWMichael
First off a hearty welcome. I hope you enjoy the game but not too much :D
East side of the stadium is where the visiting team will be and getting lets say 50 yard line: nope, all students.
Section 110 is where the orange will be entering and leaving the field. From that side your best at getting closer to the team.
Upper deck like 213, 14, and 15 are also good views from front rows but not close to the bench.
By ForeverAFlame2012
The lower bowl section on the east side (110-118) is only reserved for students so if you wanted to sit behind the visiting team bench, then you would need to get the upper level seats! It looks like the visiting team section for the game is 210 based on the map on the ticket website.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

At 6'9" I wouldn't be surprised if he were th[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]