Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By tyndal23
Love HF letting media in. Great stuff ASOR. Bennett is going to push Calvert in to having an incredible season. Sounds like established receivers aren’t even safe - good competition at most all the spots.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Nobody asked about washington or saw him there? Interesting.

Manson are you waiting for the kid to post his commitment which was number 2 from last night.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote: August 4th, 2019, 5:48 pm
jinxy wrote: August 4th, 2019, 5:10 pm Nobody asked about washington or saw him there? Interesting.

Manson are you waiting for the kid to post his commitment which was number 2 from last night.
Both are on the rumor mill - https://www.aseaofred.com/running-rumor-mill/
Yeah. They said he was spotted on Coastals campus over the weekend 8)
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
All this extra coverage is pumping the excitement off the charts. We have never had this much talent at the QB position here on the mountain. This is no doubt a good thing.

I love Coach Freeze's comments about his encouragement of how the players look coming out of the summer workouts.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Thanks manson. Sorry i keep forgetting to check that rumor page unless you tweet it. Where is the again. General forums?

That would make sense with what i was told.
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
jinxy wrote: August 4th, 2019, 6:47 pm Thanks manson. Sorry i keep forgetting to check that rumor page unless you tweet it. Where is the again. General forums?

That would make sense with what i was told.
Go to ASeaofRed.com, hover over "Club" in the header, click on Rumor MIll.
By CCWMichael
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: August 4th, 2019, 6:02 pm All this extra coverage is pumping the excitement off the charts. We have never had this much talent at the QB position here on the mountain. This is no doubt a good thing.

I love Coach Freeze's comments about his encouragement of how the players look coming out of the summer workouts.
+1
By Jonathan Carone
The report about Calvert is about what I expected and was hoping I’d be wrong about. He has all the arm talent but don’t know about everything else needed to be great where we are going.
By LibertyD
Jonathan Carone wrote: August 4th, 2019, 7:48 pm The report about Calvert is about what I expected and was hoping I’d be wrong about. He has all the arm talent but don’t know about everything else needed to be great where we are going.
Go figure!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Coaching changes tend to change expectations within the coaches when it comes to things like that
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Tempo of offense yesterday was fast and quick. Faster than last year. Overall practice was very organized. No time wasted . Players seem to have learned new system.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote: August 4th, 2019, 9:38 pm I think hes making all the new guys earn the their way up the charts.
This. James isn’t even on the two deep. You actually think Wolk will play over him. Green and Lloyd as well?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 5th, 2019, 12:07 am Tempo of offense yesterday was fast and quick. Faster than last year. Overall practice was very organized. No time wasted . Players seem to have learned new system.
Ballcoach, are you already on your security detail to keep out the non-media types from closed practices? :boxing
Or did you claim to be part of the media yourself? :typing Or is this information from your "sources"? :oldhag
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]