Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Apparently James, who is listed as 295 on the roster, reported to camp at 270, which actually is a bit light for a DT.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Nice work. Dying to hear someone ask about those gawd awful powder blue pullovers

W. T. F. ?

Guess we’re letting the man do his thing

Glad he didn’t come from Clemson
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: August 11th, 2019, 3:07 pm I was wondering how petty I was being for not liking the Ole Miss blue.
Not at all... it’s dreck
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
I know I may be excommunicated for saying this, but I actually like the powder blue with the LU logo. I was actually researching to see where I could buy one.

I guess this comes from my Tar Heel roots.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m just throwing this out there. This isn’t Ole Miss. There may be people on the FB staff who need to let that go and move on
By CCWMichael
I loved hearing am I not coaching it or allowing it!
That is an important change in the right direction.
By Jonathan Carone
Class of 20Something wrote: August 11th, 2019, 3:18 pm You aren't alone. I'd probably dislike them less if HCHF didn't come from Ole Miss
That’s exactly why I dislike it. We aren’t Ole Miss. Unless things have changed, that color isn’t a Liberty color.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Have never rooted against LU, but might have to consider it if they wear that puke light baby blue. Ugliest color possible for a sports uniform.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
I don't mind the color but it's not us. As long as it's stuff like that and he's wearing it who cares. Now if that's our uni's then that's another story.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
We have gone to great measure to establish our branding. To the extent where we threatened legal action. So if branding is important than this shouldn't be ok.

Plus I'm insecure haha
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: August 11th, 2019, 6:23 pm I know I may be excommunicated for saying this, but I actually like the powder blue with the LU logo.
I like it, too, but I'm an Ole Miss alum. Study
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The coaches may be wearing the light blue shirts to be more easily identifiable at practice. I have seen coaches do this before . With all the players, support staff and others around, it could be hard for coaches to "stand out" at times.
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]