Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Libertyfan_71
Hello all, does anyone know when media day is? Also the 1st day of practice for the season?
Thanks.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I was wondering over the weekend, "how independents did Media day."
By Dalegarz1
Has the practice schedule been released? I will be in Lynchburg August 9th and 10th and would love to catch some practices.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, did you join the Flames Club???
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 4:33 pm Ballcoach, did you join the Flames Club???
Not yet, but I am going to join as soon as I can find the list of benefits that go with each level of membership.

I will direct my donation to Softball.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 4:40 pmI am going to join as soon as I can find the list of benefits that go with each level of membership.
Ballcoach, here is the link that lists all the different levels of benefits with the prices. If you want to join the Cider Tailgate, we can get you good parking.

https://flames.liberty.edu/give/Online/ ... WOZuVzk%3D
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider that website gives levels and costs, but not benefits. I had looked at that website earlier today. When I click on anything there, it says my session has timed out. If I wasn't preparing to leave for Alabama, I would drive to Flames Club office tomorrow, and join then. But I may call them tomorrow.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The main Flames Club contact guy is on vacation and won't be back until Thursday, but you could call Taylor at 434-592-4946.
LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell Ce[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]

UTEP

Need a series win to clinch regular season title, […]