Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

OK we have to do this under the assumption that Hugh freeze is here for the next five years.

2019. Buckshot is going to start in all 13 games. JB and Will Bowers who is confirmed to be on campus will both get time in three separate regular season games and then whatever ball game liberty makes this year.

2020. We get an entire off-season of wondering who the quarterback for the next four years of liberty football Is. If someone like Malik Willis from Auburn transfers in for the 2019 season he would also be eligible in the 2020 season. This would give us an opportunity to further develop whoever the heir apparent would be for an additional year and still get us three years of an FBS caliber quarterback.

2021. Hugh freeze brings in a pro style quarterback every single season. There will always be the idea of attrition with the quarterback position and a constant influx of quarterbacks will be required.
By LUDad
oldflame wrote: June 28th, 2019, 5:15 am There is a misspelling in the thread title. Should be "strategery".

I was blocked from viewing video due to copyright laws in the country I was viewing it in (USA). Was it a parody about Bush coining the word "stategery"?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: June 28th, 2019, 10:11 am
oldflame wrote: June 28th, 2019, 5:15 am There is a misspelling in the thread title. Should be "strategery".

I was blocked from viewing video due to copyright laws in the country I was viewing it in (USA). Was it a parody about Bush coining the word "stategery"?
Yes. It's the SNL clip of Will Ferrell as Dub. That's weird. I live overseas and get YouTube videos blocked all the time, but not this one.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
This rule will benefit the D-Line and O-Lines the most. Hugh is constantly talking about the depth issues there.

If somehow we avoid injury bug through the the first four games, maybe we have a platoon of players play 1/3 of the games a piece.
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]