Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By amar0819
Just out of curiosity.

Does anyone know what it would take to get Showtime to do "A Season With" with Liberty? They've done Notre Dame, Florida State and Navy and then took a year off because they couldn't get a contract with "the right school"

I may be biased but this upcoming Liberty season has a great story line. What would it take to get a deal with them?
By amar0819
Lol at your second point....His Instagram post was a little ridiculous yesterday.

But yeah I get all that. I've been watching them to get my football fix, and was really drinking the Kool-aid
By LUDad
Jonathan Carone wrote: June 19th, 2019, 10:25 am A lot more interest in us.

A university president not in bed with the current US president.

The chance for national success.
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that were it not for the the relationship Jr. has with the POTUS, LU would have never have gotten a waiver to go independent in FB. NCAA had no desire to get into a possible court battle with the possibility that a Trump Justice Department would take an interest in such a case.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: June 19th, 2019, 5:12 pm

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that were it not for the the relationship Jr. has with the POTUS, LU would have never have gotten a waiver to go independent in FB. NCAA had no desire to get into a possible court battle with the possibility that a Trump Justice Department would take an interest in such a case.
I’m not sure you are wrong
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts

Good observation LUdad. What other school has had their football schedule "announced" by the President of the United States ? (as LU did at Commencement when Trump was at LU).

I cannot comprehend why all the hate for our President . He's the best one we have had since Ronald Reagan, and maybe the best one in history. Sure, he doesn't always operate "By the book", but also he's not your average worthless politician, just drawing a paycheck.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: June 20th, 2019, 9:34 am

I cannot comprehend why all the hate for our President . He's the best one we have had since Ronald Reagan, and maybe the best one in history. Sure, he doesn't always operate "By the book", but also he's not your average worthless politician, just drawing a paycheck.
There's ballcoach, spreading the humor!
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: June 20th, 2019, 9:34 am

Good observation LUdad. What other school has had their football schedule "announced" by the President of the United States ? (as LU did at Commencement when Trump was at LU).

Now I Am admittedly not a fan but “best ever”? :lol: :lol: :lol: Move over George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Ike, Jefferson, Adams, etc. Crazy.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]