Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By R i
Registration Days Posts
TH, after sitting there, you wont go anywhere else. Just try and keep it the best kept secret in season tickets for a while longer! I am FOC side about 40 yardline where you described.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
rtb72 wrote: July 24th, 2019, 10:28 pm Sec. 104 on the 40....aisle seat and 7 deep. So ready!

How High up are you ?
Last edited by R i on July 25th, 2019, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
R i wrote: July 25th, 2019, 10:55 am TH, after sitting there, you wont go anywhere else. Just try and keep it the best kept secret in season tickets for a while longer! I am FOC side about 40 yardline where you described.
Front rows of the upper decks are by far the best places in the stadium. Why do you prefer the student side (in the sun) vs the other?
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Had front row east side last year. They were ok but the protective cables going across severely impacted vision and all the water in the rain games makes its way to the bottom. It does drain but its the wettest place by far. On east side i would think 2 or 3 rows back would be best. I moved back to home side in 105.

Amenities were better on east side food etc but sitting behind visitor bench isnt quite as fun either.
By Old Red
I don’t like sitting in the sun, but it’s worth it to have the atmosphere of being with the students. It’s just more fun on their side.
Plus, with so many games starting late this year, the sun isn’t much of an issue. I’ll actually welcome it when we finally have an early game in November.
Hopefully the “Baptist” side will pick up some enthusiasm over the next few years.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: July 25th, 2019, 11:51 am
R i wrote: July 25th, 2019, 10:55 am TH, after sitting there, you wont go anywhere else. Just try and keep it the best kept secret in season tickets for a while longer! I am FOC side about 40 yardline where you described.
Front rows of the upper decks are by far the best places in the stadium. Why do you prefer the student side (in the sun) vs the other?
Mountain Views, Great Pics, BenchBack Seats , Cheaper, Our Coach's reactions are more visible from East, Closer to the Free Field I park in, Better Concessions, And overlooking the students is always entertaining even when the game isnt.
R i wrote: July 25th, 2019, 11:39 am
Cider Jim wrote: July 25th, 2019, 8:47 am Four season tickets on the west side, section 203.
Why do you prefer the West ?
The "Baptist side" (now called "Carter") is where I've always sat. You're in the shade, it's more quiet over there, people aren't standing up in front of you, you're close to the bathrooms and concessions, and far away from the students, but you can still see them across the field.
By LUDad
R i wrote: July 25th, 2019, 12:49 pm
Jonathan Carone wrote: July 25th, 2019, 11:51 am
Mountain Views, Great Pics, BenchBack Seats , Cheaper, Our Coach's reactions are more visible from East, Closer to the Free Field I park in, Better Concessions, And overlooking the students is always entertaining even when the game isnt.
Gave up front row seats in upper deck on 45 yard line for seats under the overhang on Baptist side. Wife and daughter were a bit annoyed with the rain last year.
R i wrote: July 25th, 2019, 11:40 am
LUnpretty11 wrote: July 25th, 2019, 11:30 am 105/K(ish)/5-8. Beyond pumped.
I guess 105 is West ?
Yes sir.

Also, if you want a "quiet" atmosphere where you can "sit down" the whole game, then I recommend the club section inside the Carter Tower. Or your couch in your house. Williams Stadium should never be quiet.
105 L 1-3. WE ARE LOOOOOOUD.
Out of the direct sun for my daughter.
The stadium is small and access from anywhere is easy.
A few rows above the home side where we can see just above the players and hear and feel some of the action cause this side can be too quiet.
Action from either side of the field is easily viewed. N-S.
Amber has her friends she wants to see who sit in that area.
End seats. No need to try to lean my large arse back for fans to move about. The aisle is my friend.
Public Service Announcement! please wait to move till between plays.
LUOrange wrote: July 26th, 2019, 5:24 pm My wife and I are on the front row of 203.
My seats are behind you. Will you sitting or standing during the game?
Cider Jim wrote: July 27th, 2019, 8:23 am
LUOrange wrote: July 26th, 2019, 5:24 pm My wife and I are on the front row of 203.
My seats are behind you. Will you sitting or standing during the game?
Will be sitting most of the time, especially being on the front row, but I'll be down a bit from the next row since there's the walkway and the next row up is elevated some more. But obviously, on good plays I'll probably be jumping up some! I also tend to stand in tight situations. I'll try to be more mindful of those behind me.
Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]