Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By R i
Registration Days Posts
Maine game means essentially nothing for bowl eligibility correct? . The goal for this team is to qualify for and win a bowl game. If we have anyone on the fence with injuries , there will be a good 3 week recovery period between New Mexico State and Rutgers.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I have this one early projected as a Rutgers win, but like I said in my comments about this game, I really would not be surprised if Liberty wins this one. For as bad as they were, Rutgers did not allow many sacks or TFL last season, so I think this one is going to come down to if our front seven can penetrate the Knights' front line and make a lot of heck in the backfield. If we can, I definitely think we can score enough to knock them off.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
BYU is probably going to be the strongest of the G5 opponents we have all year. If we are within 3 TDs in that one before heading to C-ville, that is a win in my book (even though I know we hate moral victories around here)
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
I too hope we are within 3 touchdowns BJ as I will be at this game. I live 5 hours from Provo in the great state of Montana.

I do believe that we will be able to stand toe to toe with BYU in this one.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
UVA Preview

I am looking forward to this one a lot
A Sea of Red wrote:2019 Outlook: With several key pieces returning and an impressive performance in the bowl game, Virginia fans are dreaming of the program’s 2nd ever 10-win season in 2019. Perkins is back to lead the offense and he will have help from the likes of wide receiver and returner Joe Reed, linebacker Jordan Mack, and defensive back Bryce Hall. In total, 15 starters will return in 2019.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Losing linebacker Peace and safety Thornhill to the NFL, I do not see UVA being top 3 defense in the ACC again this season. I think it was somewhat of a fluke, and I anticipate a decline from the wahoos this season.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
All I hope is that we can stay inside 20 points as my game prediction noted and that they finally knock off VT and exorcise their demons as Army West Point did against Navy
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?!

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: