Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Any idea where he will end up next? My guess would be that he hasn't made that decision yet so it should be interesting.

Good luck to him and congrats for graduating so quickly!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I absolutely love this quote from Coach Freeze:
"I want to support what he and his family think is best for him. He’s got his degree and he’s got two years left, and he wants to get on the field. I can’t argue with that. We wish him the best, and I’m going to help him anyway I can get on somewhere.”
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:I wonder if he'll enter the official transfer portal. According to 247 Sports, he's not in there yet.
My understanding is that it takes awhile (7-10 days?) for that to update/become official It’s a “buyers remorse “ thing
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
Jonathan Carone wrote:I wonder if he'll enter the official transfer portal. According to 247 Sports, he's not in there yet.
My understanding is that it takes awhile (7-10 days?) for that to update/become official It’s a “buyers remorse “ thing
I suppose that could be an individual university policy, but it’s supposed to be immediate.
Jonathan Carone wrote:I've just been surprised we haven't had a single player on that site this spring.
I think there's going to be a little delay. I think when guys like Land get here and the raw talent of an 18 year old is out doing a 21 year old before learning the playbook, then everything is going to change.

We did have a couple transfer knowing their destination like McConnell. I think attrition will be high enough that HCHF will get 3 full classes of 25 scholarships. The depth chart will absolutely bury some guys. The FCS talent isn't going to see PT.
Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]

Longwood

Did you make the trip to Farmville?

G5 Playoff Only

We DO NOT want this. This is Division 1AA all ove[…]