Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
A very unfortunate set of circumstances. There better be a whopper of an explanation.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Wth?!?!?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:A very unfortunate set of circumstances. There better be a whopper of an explanation.
They were setting off fireworks. It sounds more like something a high school student would do. Not a 22 year old. It is unfortunate to say the least.
By Jonathan Carone
Sly Fox wrote:A very unfortunate set of circumstances. There better be a whopper of an explanation.
A college kid doing something stupid needs a “whopper of an explanation”?
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
2 things:

1. Glad to see coach Freeze holding him accountable and making a firm decision on discipline.

2. We all make stupid decisions in life sometimes they can be head scratchers but I hope that for Zac he learns his lesson and matures from this.
By gerb
Jonathan Carone wrote:
A college kid doing something stupid needs a “whopper of an explanation”?
Correction: LU graduate, grad student...
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:2 things:

1. Glad to see coach Freeze holding him accountable and making a firm decision on discipline.

2. We all make stupid decisions in life sometimes they can be head scratchers but I hope that for Zac he learns his lesson and matures from this.
I guess I missed something. What disciplinary action was taken by HF?
By CCWMichael
oldflame wrote:
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:2 things:

I guess I missed something. What disciplinary action was taken by HF?
If I recall correctly he is suspended from the team.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Suspension is a no brainer. Pretty immature act that so far doesnt even make sense. Ive heard some other banter that would make more sense if true but no way id post that without knowing for sure.

Football wise. He never developed. Shouldnt have been on the field last year. At last not as a pass catcher. Far too slow and dropped too many balls including 3 or 4 wide open tds the last couple year. I couldnt see him getting much pt in freeze system.
FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Week #4 Top Performers - Runs - Gatorbait 49 HR[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point gu[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/17825216[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are a […]