Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CapnMac
Does anyone know where we can pick up a nice replica football jersey to wear for games? I'm looking for football and basketball but have not had much success in finding any.
By LUOrange
The Lynchburg Walmart has sort of replica football jerseys, but they only come with #1. You'd think they'd at least do 71, Anyhow, I don't know why LU hasn't sold replica jerseys at the campus bookstore/B&N. But that maybe my answer.
By cruzan_flame13
It’s crazy that LU does not sell jerseys. There are people who would definitely buy if they had them sold at the bookstore and online. I though Jerry was a businessman; maybe just for real estate perhaps.
By CCWMichael
cruzan_flame13 wrote:It’s crazy that LU does not sell jerseys. There are people who would definitely buy if they had them sold at the bookstore and online. I though Jerry was a businessman; maybe just for real estate perhaps.
At one time the jerseys were sold at the bookstore. This year it was BS conference jerseys and not the new ones. A few years ago I tried to purchase through the bookstore and could not. It was out of season. I was put in contact with coach Gill via the bookstore and he hand selected three Jerseys so we could have them for the season. I am not sure if that is a possibility now or not. I am disappointed the new style was not available this year. Also, by the time I decided to purchase the small replica white helmet, they were already sold out with no plans to receive any more. Maybe this year.
I agree, availability of football products is lame IMHO.
By sigmo7
Registration Days Posts
Universal T's is where we got ours back in '10 not sure if they still have the connection with LU. You could choose between white,red or blue and get the name on the back. They used to have a trailer set up at the games, seems weird to say but that was 9 years ago. 434-525-7271
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If they were sold at bookstore, I would be scared to look at the price tag. But it is weird they not sell jerseys.

But one can always purchase a LU neck tie at the bookstore for $65.00
By CCWMichael
ballcoach15 wrote:If they were sold at bookstore, I would be scared to look at the price tag. But it is weird they not sell jerseys.

But one can always purchase a LU neck tie at the bookstore for $65.00
The jerseys the used to sell were used and they were I think abot 70 bucks. New, who knows.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]