Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
JK37 wrote:No one is TAMI. NO ONE!!!!!!!
Go hang out with Julie. No one liked her or you! :)
First watch through I was in love with Julie.

Second watch through she annoyed me.

Third watch through I realized why everyone hated her.
Only watched it once all the way through.

Hated Julie almost immediately, especially the way she treated her parents.

TYRA is my #1!

Vince is my #2. (Michael B. Jordan is SMOKING!)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:I never could get into Friday Night Lights...
:shock: :shock:
Nerd
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I struggled to stick with it after new characters were brought into it in Season 4. The melodrama wore on me.

Plus I’m a big realism guy. And there’s never been a guy built like Tim Riggins in freaking HIGH SCHOOL!
By Jonathan Carone
I didn't love Season 4 at first. But when I thought of it as The Coach Taylor Show instead of FNL, it made Season 4 and 5 so much better.
By Class of 20Something
JK37 wrote:I struggled to stick with it after new characters were brought into it in Season 4. The melodrama wore on me.

Plus I’m a big realism guy. And there’s never been a guy built like Tim Riggins in freaking HIGH SCHOOL!

I present you Myles Garrett
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
Nerd
I think the problem is I never watched it when it first came out and then there was just so much hype and it didn't live up to the hype for me.

I keep saying I need to give it another chance because I think it sounds good in theory.
By CCWMichael
thepostman wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
Nerd
I think the problem is I never watched it when it first came out and then there was just so much hype and it didn't live up to the hype for me.

I keep saying I need to give it another chance because I think it sounds good in theory.

Quit, or I will summon Ivar The Boneless
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Great read, Jon. He's been a but of a mystery guy up to this point beyond his resume. Great background.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
At the signing day Meet and Greet, I was most impressed by the DC of all the assistant coaches. All were good, but he stood out above the rest. I talked with him afterwards. Great guy .
As for the defense, it's a new day on the mountain.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
I met Coach Symons and Coach Aldridge in an airport in early January as they were headed back to Lynchburg after a recruiting week. DC Symons was pulling a Memphis Tigers roller bag through the airport and it made me cringe that we did not have LU luggage for them to use from Day 1.
By Ewglenn
I have a question. Did they do live tackling in practices last year? I thought I remember someone saying they didn’t. Are they doing that now?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
rmiller1959 wrote:I saw the video - full pads, running full-speed Oklahoma drills, and yes, no "thudding". It's a new day.
That video clearly had a message and a TARGET, which was basically us. Not necessarily this forum per se, but those in the fan base who have been dissatisfied with the way some things had been done and are hoping for a change. Change noted.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
rmiller1959 wrote:I saw the video
is there a LINK to this video?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LOVE that video. Thanks for posting it.
Reminds me of ole BJ's line about "wanting to strap on some pads and hit somebody." :fbplayer
By LUDad
oldflame wrote:
rmiller1959 wrote:I saw the video - full pads, running full-speed Oklahoma drills, and yes, no "thudding". It's a new day.
That video clearly had a message and a TARGET, which was basically us. Not necessarily this forum per se, but those in the fan base who have been dissatisfied with the way some things had been done and are hoping for a change. Change noted.
https://www.clarionledger.com/story/spo ... /74349702/
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]

UTEP

Need a series win to clinch regular season title, […]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]